Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

What are the current Canopy breakfasts during the pandemic?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2020, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold

I don't see a dedicated thread for the Canopy brand breakfasts during the pandemic, so here's what's going on at Canopy Cancun La Isla.

Breakfast buffet, served by staff. Juices, coffee, tea and water included. They also have complimentary water for all guests via a filtered water dispenser on each floor.

Restaurant and bars (lobby and poolside) open all day.

Last edited by Global Adventurer; Dec 11, 2020 at 6:57 am
Old Dec 17, 2020, 9:58 pm

I just stayed at the one in Austin. The breakfast was completely shut down. But they did have little carrot cake bites that were amazing.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 12:11 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
Stayed at Canopy Dallas this past weekend. Former buffet was replaced with daily vouchers at the cafe good for one entree ($10-$12 value). Annoyingly that didn’t include drinks so coffee was charged to the room.

I for one hope that Dallas will bring back a version of their buffet soon, the food was delicious and is one of my favorite hotel breakfasts anywhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.