Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton Inn Bozeman {US-MT}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2020, 9:45 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Arrow Hampton Inn Bozeman {US-MT}

Stay Report - 9/12 to 9/14

Location: The hotel is located off I-90 at 7th Avenue (Exit 306) about 10 minutes from Downtown Bozeman. It's near a few other hotels (The Best Western and Holiday Inn plus some newer Marriott options) and nearby are a McDonalds and some gas stations. The highway proximity makes it easy to get around from here.

Hotel: The hotel is a much older Hampton property, possibly one of their first generations, but it's in a good state. There's plenty of parking, I got a space near the door every time, there's a really nice lobby with a small store in it and a decent sized indoor pool. There's also guest laundry facilities and a business center. The hotel does feel a little on the older side but not oppressively so.

Check In: A very friendly agent thanked me for being Diamond and handed my group water bottles and full sized Hershey's bars as a Diamond amenity. That was great.

Room: Bigger than many Hampton rooms which was nice as there were three of us. The ceilings were also really high which made the room feel bigger. We had a fridge and microwave, decent sized TV, bigger bathroom than some Hampton Inns, work space and easy chair. Noise wasn't an issue, there were outlets near the bed and Wifi worked well. Maid service is currently request only but we had our room cleaned very nicely.

Breakfast: I'm happy to say unlike many other hotels this one IS doing a hot breakfast. It's served in a to go container but you can eat in the lobby. The options were the same both days we were there but I was happy to have them:

This hotel worked very well for me as a base of operations for Bozeman and Yellowstone. I'd be back.
Old Aug 6, 2021, 5:00 pm

Programs: AS MVP , Delta Gold Medallion, "Credit Card" status for various hotels
I’m staying here for one night on a road trip. With a choice of $400+ per night or 40k points, it’s one of the better values I’ve seen using Hilton points. Bozeman hotel rates are suddenly insane this summer, I’m sure Hilton will eventually adjust the points rate upward to account for this.

Everything in the hotel is maintained well and in good working order, but wow, is it dated and in need of refresh. The bright red carpeting along with the royal blue chair is headache inducing to look at. Nevertheless, I find the bed more comfortable than usual for a Hampton. The room is perfectly fine for what it is and a great value on points for the circumstance.
birdiedouble likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.