Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton extending Aspire Night Reward expiration for a year

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2020, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Just received the message below on my email. Kudos to Hilton.

I wanted to follow up on the recent messageyou received from our CEO, Chris Nassetta. In addition to the enhancements Hilton communicated, we are extending the expiration date of the Weekend Night Reward(s) you earned as a Hilton Honors American Express Card Member.
We appreciate that you choose to travel with us and want to make sure you have the flexibility you need to enjoy the rewards you’ve earned.
For all unexpired Weekend Night Rewards as of March 11, 2020, and all new ones issued until August 30, 2020, we are extending the expiration date through the end of next summer (August 31, 2021). There is no need for you to do anything, as your certificate(s) are being automatically updated in our systems.
We hope this adjustment gives you some additional flexibility for your travels.
360guy, Abidjan, HawaiiO and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 1:26 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Hilton, well played!
Old Mar 14, 2020, 1:35 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Great job, Hilton!!! And it's no tiny extension, either-to August 31, 2021!! Your company just rose significantly in my eyes. I've been dealing with some other COVID issues of cancelation, and these companies are giving me vouchers for a year which the likelihood of me using them is almost nil!!
HawaiiO likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 2:30 pm

This is really a nice boost for me, thank you.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 2:40 pm

I had one of these in an Aug reservation cancelled today. I hope HH didn’t only extend unattached certificates. I’ll wait a month to ask, but if someone finds out please post. Thanks.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Great news. I'm hoping Delta and other airlines exztend their upgrade certificates and Hilton extends status expriration dates or lowers the requirements for status this year due to travel having to be down.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 3:54 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Delta Platinum
It’s a shame they still haven’t implemented adding these to your online account so you can quickly see the expiration instead of calling.
jamesteroh, jefftiger and sdsearch like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.