Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Diamond Status linkage to Aspire Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Diamond Status linkage to Aspire Card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2020, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by kayexalate
Good data point. That validates my question that it seems like if you cancel close to March, your current status will last through the next cycle (which in your case was a full year!)
Curious if you remember when in Feb 2019 you canceled? Must've been mid/late, since I would think if you canceled in Early Feb, the system would've demoted you on April 1/2019
The annual fee posted on my statement of 2/1/2019 with a due date of 2/27/2019. I called and cancelled on 2/25/2019.
SPN Lifer and kayexalate like this.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Schutzee
The annual fee posted on my statement of 2/1/2019 with a due date of 2/27/2019. I called and cancelled on 2/25/2019.
Nice work! Don't know if that was intentional or not, but its what I figured (and hope) would've happened. Also disproves the comments made by others on this thread (much to their dismay )
Thanks again.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Just an update: Still going strong after 2 years. Hilton keeps extending Diamond. so my $450 up front investment got me Diamond for 3 years (maybe more if Hilton keeps extending it, but not likely)! (Canceled after the 1st year). Sorry to all the haters out there...
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.