Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman {US-MT}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman {US-MT}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2020, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman {US-MT}

I have been to Bozeman a number of times and last visit we stayed in the Homewood Suites, which I think needs a ton of work.

We stayed in the HGI on this visit and it’s a bit better. It appears to be about midway through a rooms renovation and soon to embark on a lobby renovation.

Its not far from the Hampton and Homewood properties, near the highway as opposed to in downtown. We got two rooms under a F+F tram member rate, so it’s good value for money. The redone rooms are clean and modern and up to HGI standard. The nee rooms don't exactly match the reservations descriptions though. There are no longer sofa beds, or maybe not yet new sofa beds? Hard to tell, there is a huge space in these rooms that formerly had a sofa bed. They will pull a roll away in, but it’s still odd to have such a large room and no sofa bed.

Breakfast is standard fare. Bar serves only beer and wine but has a decent selection.

Maybe when the renovations are complete Hilton will have something competitive with Marriott (Element and Springhill Suites are both brand new) here in Bozeman.

Edited to add: Well, was having breakfast on the last day and they were literally breaking the entire breakfast area down around me. Pretty funny, but I guess the lobby reno is starting. I'd give this place a while to get things done.

Last edited by stephem; Jan 31, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.