Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Cleveland Downtown {US-OH}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Cleveland Downtown {US-OH}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2020, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Arrow Hilton Cleveland Downtown {US-OH}

Hello I am going be at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown for a few days. Has anyone been to this site? It says it has an executive lounge on the lobby level.

I wont have much have time but do to anything but any good eating establishments nearby?

Thanks
Old Jan 25, 2020, 6:11 am

Programs: UA AU MM,HH Diamond,Hyatt Globalist , Marriott Gold
There is a lounge on the ground floor, but it isn’t much to write about. It has an outdoor patio, but that doesn’t help much this time of year.

Cleveland has a boatload of restaurants with great food, it all depends on what you like. There are quite a few within a few minute walk of the Hilton. Check out East 4th St which is less than a 10 minute walk and has numerous restaurants, or Blue Point Grille on St. Clair or Mallorca around the corner from Blue Point. It isn’t hard to find a good restaurant in Cleveland.

The one time I stayed there, the valet took over 30 minutes to get my car, so if they appear busy, keep that in mind.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Thank you trm2.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 9:25 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Stayed here last night. Decent room on a high floor. The second floor restaurant was the only one open on a Sunday evening (so no 32nd foot bar/restaurant). Seems within walking distance to a number of attractions / offices. Nothing to write home about but a good option in the area if necessary. Ritz Carlton was too expensive for this trip and this seemed like the next best option. Didn’t try breakfast or lounge as I had no time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.