Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2020 Points Unlimited

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 8:58 am

The fix isn’t in place...still no bonus points in my account.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 9:02 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by smmrfld
The fix isn’t in place...still no bonus points in my account.
The fix is in place, but they have not yet completed running the program. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but this will be sorted...hopefully, by the end of this week.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Old Jan 13, 2020, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
The fix is in place, but they have not yet completed running the program. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but this will be sorted...hopefully, by the end of this week.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Thank you.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I had a stay over the Power Up and the 2020 Points Unlimited promotion. If I understand correctly, I should have got the Power Up points for the first nights until Jan 6 and any value of charges until then and then the 2020 Bonus for the nights during the Points Unlimited promotion?

I actually ended up with no promotional bonus of any kind, just base and usual Diamond bonuses?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 8:51 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by hugolover
I actually ended up with no promotional bonus of any kind, just base and usual Diamond bonuses?
Exactly what has happened to me, too. Contacted DD via email, explaining as you did, which promotions I registered for. Answer: your base points have been credited. Wrote back that it is about promotional pointsregarding two discrete promotions. Answer: you are not eligible. So I contacted William R Sanders here who said he will the promotion gurus have to look into this.

I think it says in the Power Up promotion, that you are not eligible if the stay is any longer than the promotional period is. However, in the 2020 promotion it is clearly stated that you are eligible whenever your stay covers the beginning of the promotional period.
Very strange that those promotional points do not show up. This was never a problem in the past. But that was with the former IT.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by hugolover
I had a stay over the Power Up and the 2020 Points Unlimited promotion. If I understand correctly, I should have got the Power Up points for the first nights until Jan 6 and any value of charges until then and then the 2020 Bonus for the nights during the Points Unlimited promotion?

Originally Posted by Zurich
Exactly what has happened to me, too. Contacted DD via email, explaining as you did, which promotions I registered for. Answer: your base points have been credited. Wrote back that it is about promotional pointsregarding two discrete promotions. Answer: you are not eligible. So I contacted William R Sanders here who said he will the promotion gurus have to look into this.

I think it says in the Power Up promotion, that you are not eligible if the stay is any longer than the promotional period is. However, in the 2020 promotion it is clearly stated that you are eligible whenever your stay covers the beginning of the promotional period.
Very strange that those promotional points do not show up. This was never a problem in the past. But that was with the former IT.
Unless the checkout date was on or before January 5th, the stay would not have qualified for Power Up bonus points.

From the terms of that offer:

Offer valid for stays completed September 9, 2019, through January 5, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/PowerUp prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. You must check out on or prior to January 5, 2020 to be eligible for this offer. Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before September 9, 2019 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed on or after September 9, 2019 and prior to or on January 5, 2020.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
As this program is now live, why does the Hilton App use prime real estate on it’s home page to advertise the previous promotion that finished 10 days ago?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 3:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Just completed a stay yday and the bonus points posted fine. The first three stays still havent arrived yet.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by ashkale
Just completed a stay yday and the bonus points posted fine. The first three stays still havent arrived yet.
It's Tuesday; not the end of the week. And, just so we have the proper expectations set, it could take longer than the end of the week for any missing bonuses prior to the fix being in place to finally find their way into your account.

But, the fact that a completed stay from yesterday was bonused seems to indicate progress.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Old Jan 14, 2020, 7:16 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
Just as a data point, the bonus points for my two stays last week just posted this afternoon. So definite progress.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:28 pm

Yes, this seems to have been fixed, with points now applied to my eligible stays.

Thanks.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:58 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond
My 2‘000 from my last stay (3-7 January) show up this morning (Europe calling). They have been added to the overwiew of that specific stay, not as a single, additional post.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 1:16 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Indeed, points posted.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 1:17 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Am 2/3..Thanks to William here.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 9:13 am

Programs: UA, AC, Delta Gold, Hilton Diamond
Bonus points (2k) posted to the account a day after checkout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.