Breakfast Amenity - now Gold

Old Dec 3, 2019, 2:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, BAEC, VAFC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
No upgrade, as expected. Exec rooms appear to be scattered around the various floors, seemingly mostly quite near the lift - which gives a southward facing view over the city and the Shard.

I got two bottles of water and a free mini bottle of wine in my room. Executive lounge seems to have moved from where it used to be. It was open at 5pm for drinks and pastries, but was closed when we got back in again at 10.20, but the receptionist brought us up two complimentary hot chocolates.

Nice little stay, not world class, but I enjoyed it for a night.

Quite surprised to see connecting executive rooms. We book connecting rooms as a family when we travel, but I wouldn't normally upgrade them to Exec for the four of us.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 3:54 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by DeeGee26.2
No upgrade, as expected. Exec rooms appear to be scattered around the various floors, seemingly mostly quite near the lift - which gives a southward facing view over the city and the Shard.

I got two bottles of water and a free mini bottle of wine in my room. Executive lounge seems to have moved from where it used to be. It was open at 5pm for drinks and pastries, but was closed when we got back in again at 10.20, but the receptionist brought us up two complimentary hot chocolates.

Nice little stay, not world class, but I enjoyed it for a night.

Quite surprised to see connecting executive rooms. We book connecting rooms as a family when we travel, but I wouldn't normally upgrade them to Exec for the four of us.
TBH you're better off posting this in the appropriate property specific thread and/or the sticky for breakfast.

Hilton London Angel Islington {GBR}
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...t-hilton-famil
:D! likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, BAEC, VAFC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by yurtripper
TBH you're better off posting this in the appropriate property specific thread and/or the sticky for breakfast.

Hilton London Angel Islington {GBR}
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...t-hilton-famil
Thanks, I'll have a look at those threads. I was only dropping this here in the interests of bringing this thread to a logical conclusion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.