Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Survey - Kick back and rack up the points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2019, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM/PM, HH LT <>, Amex Plat

Got this email Honors survey

Looks legit but the start page asks for so much information that I did not continue.

Not risking a phishing attack or a ticket to mailing list hell for a thou or so points!

Jim
Old Nov 16, 2019, 2:07 pm

Programs: DL Gold; Bonvoy Gold; HHonors Diamond; Avis Preferred, Hertz PC
I got that offer a few months ago. I bit then but have since removed myself from the program. They seem to want a whole lot of personal data and often I'd get to the end of the survey only to be told that either I wasn't the appropriate demographic or that they had already gotten all the responses they needed.

Decided that the frequent emails and time spent responding to the survey wasn't worth it even if you are OK with the personal data aspect.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 12:58 am

Yea did one n not worth it.
Takes too long, too many questions, too much about privacy as well.
jalves likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 8:48 pm

Programs: BA Silver; Hilton Gold; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Marriott Gold
This sounds like the same thing as the "Miles for Opinions" program American Airlines has. No phishing, no adding to mailing lists. But the success rate and reward is pretty low. I racked up 8570 miles in 3 months but only by checking for new surveys a few times a day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.