Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Aruba Hilton or Harbor Club St Lucia?

Old Nov 14, 2019, 1:25 pm
AGS
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond, AAdvantage Platinum

Looking ahead to next year and would like to stay at one of these properties. My wife and I stayed at the Aruba Hilton in the spring and really enjoyed it, mainly wanted just to relax at the resort and take a few excursions on the island. Now trying to decide whether to return or whether to try the Harbor Club Curio on St Lucia, which seems to have very good reviews. Would be interested in a similar experience, just relaxing at the resort for most of the time, maybe a few excursions. I'll be using points and have lots to use.

Wondering whether anyone has been to both, or whether anyone has any feelings about the relative experience of the islands. At this point probably leaning toward St Lucia just to try someplace new.

Thanks,
AGS
Old Feb 15, 2020, 12:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards-Lifetime Titanium, Priority Club-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, United-Silver
We're at the Hilton in St. Lucia now and one thing that I haven't seen here or in the trip advisor reviews is that the resort is a 90 minute to 2 hour ride from the international airport. The resort is nice, and the free breakfast was good. The pool area is very nice. The shuttle to Pigeon Island is no longer free ($18/pp). They do provide a free shuttle to local shopping. As a Diamond, we are able to reserve a Cabana in the reserved Cabana area if they are available. They rent them out for $60/day otherwise. I've never stayed at the Hilton in Aruba, but have been to Aruba many times and I would prefer Aruba to St. Lucia.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.