HHonors Point on Cash Upgrade

Old Oct 22, 19, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

HHonors Point on Cash Upgrade

Hi

I just completed a stay at the Conrad Bora Bora and paid cash to upgrade my room to an overwater bungalow. Upon checking out, I received HHonors Points for the incidentals during my stay but not on the amount that I paid for the upgrade. I called HHonors to check and was told the upgrade as a fee is not eligible for HHonors Points.

Could someone please help confirm that this is correct? I know from experience that agents are not always the most knowledgable so would like a second opinion.

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 23, 19, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by samuelo View Post
Hi

I just completed a stay at the Conrad Bora Bora and paid cash to upgrade my room to an overwater bungalow. Upon checking out, I received HHonors Points for the incidentals during my stay but not on the amount that I paid for the upgrade. I called HHonors to check and was told the upgrade as a fee is not eligible for HHonors Points.

Could someone please help confirm that this is correct? I know from experience that agents are not always the most knowledgable so would like a second opinion.

Thanks in advance.
I just got points for my cash upgrade at the Hilton O'Hare....
Old Oct 23, 19, 5:55 pm

Programs: AA Plt Pro/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
It depends on how the charge is coded, i have had it go both ways, Now i ask beforehand to be certain.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: