Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim, Tapestry Collection by Hilton {US-CA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim, Tapestry Collection by Hilton {US-CA}

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2019, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Arrow SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim, Tapestry Collection by Hilton {US-CA}

It appears the Country Inn & Suites Anaheim (which does have excellent reviews) is converting and joining Hilton's Tapestry Collection as the SunCoast Park Hotel. The hotel is less than a mile from DisneyLand.

https://tapestrycollection3.hilton.c...st-park-hotel/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...alifornia.html
Old Dec 24, 2019, 5:01 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
I booked a stay here for September. I’m curious to see photos of the renovated space.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:56 am

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
COVID update: no daily maid service here. No breakfast, but diamonds (and perhaps golds?) get comped parking (which is $24/day). Internet does not require a logon every 24 hours, a good thing. No premium internet offered, but regular internet is solid and measures ping 7ms, down 15Mbps, up 20Mbps.

Nice, clean hotel with cheerful staff and massive heated pool.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 12:07 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.5MM
Originally Posted by dlaue
No breakfast, but diamonds (and perhaps golds?) get comped parking (which is $24/day).
Anybody have further experiences with the "diamonds get comped parking" part here? I just asked tonight and they looked shocked that I would suggest that diamonds should get free parking.

I guess it is distantly possible that they'll just quietly not charge me. But if anybody has suggestions on how to succeed at getting the parking comped here, I am all ears.

[Edit: conclusion was no comped parking. So, next visitors beware!]

Last edited by arma5; Sep 7, 2021 at 2:55 am
Old Nov 6, 2023, 10:50 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Had a lovely stay at this property last month. Received a small upgrade, room was very large and very suitable for families. Quick 15 minute walk to the parks. Great that it qualified for 3x with the current Hilton promo.

Old Nov 6, 2023, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
I had a 2 night stay here earlier in the year, for a Disneyland visit. It was fine, 5 minutes to the park.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.