Amex UK increased transfer offer

Old Sep 11, 19, 3:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
Amex UK increased transfer offer

Just received an email from Amex UK

Between 11 September and 31 October 2019, you can enjoy 3 Hilton Honors Points for each Membership Rewards point, when you transfer 1,000 or more. Thatís 50% higher than the usual rate for transfers, which is in addition to the higher tier Hilton Honors programme benefits you are also eligible for.

Please note that your points will be transferred to your Hilton Honors account within five working days and your additional Bonus Points can take up to eight weeks to transfer. Terms and Conditions apply.

Nice offer if you need to top up the account
cjd likes this.
Old Sep 11, 19, 3:20 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Spire, Hilton *G, A3 Diamond, IHG Silver
just cleared out my MR account as it was time to cancel my PRG after the 10K annual bonus was credited
Old Sep 11, 19, 4:14 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor & Marriott Platinum (former IHG Rewards Plat Ambassador)
This is just for amex card holders in the UK - correct ?
No other countries ?
Old Sep 11, 19, 9:24 am
cjd

Off topic, but wondering if anyone received the 4000 AMEX bonus MR points for spending over £350 at Hilton hotels. Was the offer cumulative? Still haven't received any of these points and the offer expired on 31 August.
Old Sep 12, 19, 1:25 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by cjd View Post
Off topic, but wondering if anyone received the 4000 AMEX bonus MR points for spending over £350 at Hilton hotels. Was the offer cumulative? Still haven't received any of these points and the offer expired on 31 August.
I did. I booked 3 different pre-pay rates which were charged directly by the hotels to my various Amex Cards which had the offer saved almost immediately. The points posted soon after.
cjd likes this.
Old Sep 12, 19, 1:27 am
cjd

Originally Posted by FarFetched1219 View Post
I did. I booked 3 different pre-pay rates which were charged directly by the hotels to my various Amex Cards which had the offer saved almost immediately. The points posted soon after.
Okay, thanks for that info. Looks like I'll have to chase up with Amex.
Old Sep 14, 19, 10:56 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by parklife View Post
Just received an email from Amex UK

Between 11 September and 31 October 2019, you can enjoy 3 Hilton Honors Points for each Membership Rewards point, when you transfer 1,000 or more. Thatís 50% higher than the usual rate for transfers, which is in addition to the higher tier Hilton Honors programme benefits you are also eligible for.

Please note that your points will be transferred to your Hilton Honors account within five working days and your additional Bonus Points can take up to eight weeks to transfer. Terms and Conditions apply.

Nice offer if you need to top up the account
Is this for everybody? I did log on and see that the offer was shown with a blue flash indicating an extra hilton point per MR but now its gone.. Does anybody else see the offer on the tranfer page?
Old Sep 15, 19, 1:42 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by sunshinebob View Post
Is this for everybody? I did log on and see that the offer was shown with a blue flash indicating an extra hilton point per MR but now its gone.. Does anybody else see the offer on the tranfer page?
I have received the offer by email, but can't see any mention of the extra bonus points on the transfer page. It only mentions the standard 1 MR point to 2 Honors points.

Search this Thread