Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Promo:Power up with double points or triple points with Honors Amex card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo:Power up with double points or triple points with Honors Amex card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2019, 6:28 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
Probably best to change the hotel for last night, from 5th.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Two emails to Hilton and they manually posted the missing points (the first agent didn’t understand the promo).

Same here. Since the promo started I have had numerous corporate stays with corp Amex payment and 1x Powerup bonus, and personal stays with Surpass payment and 2x bonus. Then a Surpass stay posted with only 1x. I almost missed it. Quick email to the DD resolved it.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Finalized my 20 night stay yesterday. Prepaid with a Non-Hilton Honors CC. However, at check-in I added a HH card. My account today shows the triple points and Diamond status. I did a status match to Diamond last month before my stay since I was already gold with Amex Plat card. It worked. Can't believe all the points I accumulated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.