Zemi Beach House {AIA}

Old Aug 23, 19, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, United Premier 1K
Arrow Zemi Beach House {AIA}

https://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article106186.html

https://newsroom.hilton.com/lxr/news...pa-in-anguilla

Zemi Beach in Anguilla to become an LXR Hilton Brand hotel this November! Itís good to see more luxury Hilton options in the Caribbean!
Old Dec 4, 19, 10:19 am
soy

Programs: various
In Honors now.
95k for standard award room.
Diamond benefits for LXR are similar to Conrad, ie Continental breakfast, room upgrade and 1k welcome points. Also mention of a local amenity, though who knows what that will be.
Old Dec 5, 19, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Just booked 5 nights in March 2020. 95k per night but it seems that all award rooms are rooms with 2 Queen beds which seems odd.
Old Dec 26, 19, 7:48 am

Programs: UA Platinum, HH Diamond
What are the Diamonds benefits at Zemi? Free Breakfast or some sort of credit? Room upgrades? The website doesn't mention anything for some reason
Old Dec 26, 19, 10:12 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA (airline status-free leisure traveler), HH Diamond
MyWay preference for LXR on Honors website

When looking at the MyWay preference section of Honors.com, these are the benefits that I see for the LXR brand:
AS A DIAMOND MEMBER, YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:

Upgrades to Preferred Rooms.
Diamond Hilton Honors guests will receive upgrades to preferred rooms, based on availability for the entire stay at the time of check-in. Upgrades for Diamond Hilton Honors guests may include the next-best available room from the room type booked. Upgrades may also be rooms with desirable views, corner rooms, rooms on high floors, rooms with special amenities, rooms on Executive Floors**, or suites, as identified by each property. Some exclusions based on rate and room type may apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.
1,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points per stay

Continental Breakfast
You will receive complimentary Continental breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day of your stay.

Old Jan 19, 20, 6:04 pm

any recent stays?
Old Jan 25, 20, 7:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Yeah, I am interested to. Looks like a great resort
Old Jan 26, 20, 3:15 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Originally Posted by yerffej201 View Post
any recent stays?
i have a stay booked in March and Iíve found someone on the elite FB thread that will be there at the end of this month. Sheís going to report back after her stay.
Old Jan 27, 20, 11:22 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
I looked for a 5 night stay (to take advantage of 5th night free) and there is standard award availability for arrivals in the next two days (last minute planning!) and then nothing until April 26. The Premium Room rewards start well above 200,000 points, so not a viable option. As someone else noted Also, as noted above, the only room type for Standard Rewards is 2 QUEENS GARDEN VIEW-PRIVATE BALCONY. The 1 King Garden View is considered a Premium Room. As a small boutique hotel, this means there are very, very few rooms available at the standard rate.
Old Jan 27, 20, 12:14 pm

GJS - yow As noted, I booked one of the standard rooms with the 2 Queens and will see what we end up with. I am not surprised that the are "very few rooms available at the standard rate" because the hotel only has 65 rooms/suites.
Old Jan 28, 20, 8:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by GJS - yow View Post
I looked for a 5 night stay (to take advantage of 5th night free) and there is standard award availability for arrivals in the next two days (last minute planning!) and then nothing until April 26. The Premium Room rewards start well above 200,000 points, so not a viable option. As someone else noted Also, as noted above, the only room type for Standard Rewards is 2 QUEENS GARDEN VIEW-PRIVATE BALCONY. The 1 King Garden View is considered a Premium Room. As a small boutique hotel, this means there are very, very few rooms available at the standard rate.
Most of March just opened today with 95/n redemptions. Some standard rooms are king rooms rather than 2 queens during that period.

i just redeemed 5 nights on points plus an Amex certificate in March. King room.
Old Jan 29, 20, 6:04 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by greyster View Post
Most of March just opened today with 95/n redemptions. Some standard rooms are king rooms rather than 2 queens during that period.

i just redeemed 5 nights on points plus an Amex certificate in March. King room.
Yea, I've been watching this property pretty closely as well, overnight Monday of this week the standard room redemption (95k) was changed from the 2 Doubles Garden View to 1 King Garden View. The resort has more of the King rooms so that resulted in a bunch of space opening up. to the Zemi for making this customer friendly move.

Ironically, the 2 Doubles Garden View is now the next level up premium redemption at 250k/night, LOL.
Old Jan 30, 20, 7:07 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by JJeffrey View Post
Yea, I've been watching this property pretty closely as well, overnight Monday of this week the standard room redemption (95k) was changed from the 2 Doubles Garden View to 1 King Garden View. The resort has more of the King rooms so that resulted in a bunch of space opening up. to the Zemi for making this customer friendly move.

Ironically, the 2 Doubles Garden View is now the next level up premium redemption at 250k/night, LOL.
I see 0 standard rewards available now anytime.
Old Jan 30, 20, 7:11 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by Winkdaddy View Post
What are the Diamonds benefits at Zemi? Free Breakfast or some sort of credit? Room upgrades? The website doesn't mention anything for some reason
According to the website, everyone gets complimentary breakfast buffet daily.
Old Jan 30, 20, 7:36 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by Cledaybuck View Post
I see 0 standard rewards available now anytime.
You're doing something wrong then, just checked again, the King Garden View is widely available at 95k/night from now till May (when I stopped searching).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: