Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Zemi Beach House {AIA}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2020, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by christianj
Are the lovely pictures posted not enough to answer this for you?
i saw photos of the beach, not the water. no photos can tell you what's in the water. the st regis bal harbour had a nice beach too, but as soon as you went in the water all sorts of shells and rocks pricked your feet. the hotel didn't clean that up
Old Feb 13, 2020, 2:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by JJeffrey
I can't see it being any issue to request a 2 Doubles (or a King, if you booked the 2 Doubles) to get what you want. The King and 2 Doubles Garden View are exactly the same room, same price, it's just that the King is now the standard award room.
Thanks! Called today and they changed the 2 Doubles award room I had booked to a King since the King room award was available for our days. As a couple I prefer a King Garden View to a 2 Double Garden View if we don't manage to snag some type of Diamond upgrade.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 6:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Anyone successful cancelled within 14 days of travel because of COVID19?

i am within the 14 days notice period but a) delta is offering waivers for international travel and b) I’m diamond so I’m hoping if I need to they will allow it.

at this point I would still like to go but I’m watching the situation.

Last edited by greyster; Mar 8, 2020 at 6:36 pm Reason: Updated
Old Jun 17, 2020, 10:35 am

Programs: UA Gold; HH Diamond; Hyatt Plat
thinking about a trip here for November.

Can anyone comment on the quality of snorkeling right at the property, as well as the availability of snorkel gear from the hotel (rent vs. complimentary?). thanks!
Old Jun 26, 2020, 9:47 am

Programs: Too many to list. Since the early 90's.
There are now 4 LXR-Hilton hotels and 2 more being added in 2021. Does anyone know if Hilton will include these, or if they already do, with the annual $250 Resort Credit you get with the Aspire card? Seems that the current list of 238 resorts has some of their top places such as Conrads and Waldorf Astoria hotels so I would think the LXR hotels would want that kind of promotion since it's a newer brand for Hilton and not widely known. We're considering what resort to stay at that is on the list. I spoke to someone at one of the LXR resorts and they didn't know (posting this here in case anyone can confirm they used the $250 credit at this one or other LXR properties). They're getting used to the new Hilton Honors Club and it's added promotion for their hotel. We tend to plan vacations around hotels and resorts in which we can use points and added benefits such as credits on our spending while there. I know the LXRs take HH points for award nights, but the credit, or lack thereof, may swing us to a different place. Maybe these LXR-Hilton locations are already a part of the $250 credit list and either I missed it when scanning through the page or they're not yet added to the site.
Old Sep 6, 2020, 6:12 pm

KId Friendly??????

Over New Years ( schools Out) would you anticipate families?
for those of you there during the "non festive" season. did you see kids.
( mine's a well behaved mature nine year old)
Old Nov 29, 2020, 2:24 pm

On TripAdvisor and Google there are numerous pictures of decent sized private pools in the 2 bedroom penthouse suite by the Hilton website doesn't show that. Anyone here stay in one of those rooms?
Old Jan 8, 2021, 5:35 am

Programs: AA, SPG, HERTZ, BA, UA, CO, JB
Tried to look into this hotel but it doesn't appear double on standard redemption rates aren't available for booking or the hotel is blocking those out to not accommodate families on points. Will have to check back in a year and see if they change.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 9:53 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Why no doubles available for award?

Originally Posted by flyerwanabe1
Tried to look into this hotel but it doesn't appear double on standard redemption rates aren't available for booking or the hotel is blocking those out to not accommodate families on points. Will have to check back in a year and see if they change.
Why wait a year? That is too passive! That hotel may never change the policy if Hilton is not alerted.

Do you have Hilton Diamond status? If so, please reach out to the Diamond Desk.

You would be doing all of us with families a favor by helping to get this fixed!
Kerrirdh likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 7:29 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by loomis
Why wait a year? That is too passive! That hotel may never change the policy if Hilton is not alerted.

Do you have Hilton Diamond status? If so, please reach out to the Diamond Desk.

You would be doing all of us with families a favor by helping to get this fixed!
This seems to have been fixed. You can now book either a King or 2 Queens room for 95k per night.
Kerrirdh likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2021, 11:34 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Silver, BW Diamond
Any recent reports from this hotel?
Old Jul 28, 2021, 9:27 pm

Just got back from a 3 day stay at Zemi Beach House. With Diamond status we were given an upgrade from Garden View to Ocean view. Although it was more like a Tree view, Adult's Pool View or partial Ocean view. They weren't even 50% full but this is the best that they gave us. It was nice to have a bottle of Proseco and French Macarons waiting for us in our room. The adults only pool did feel like a private pool. Due to low occupancy, it was usually just me and my partner there. Apparently due to Anguilla's Covid requirements being more strict than nearby St. Maarten, many of their guests have been canceling as they weren't able to get the travel entry application approved on time. Their plan B (similar to mine) was to just stay in St. Maarten. The beach is really beautiful. Colors were different shades of blue (as the resort would call it). But don't even bother snorkeling. Nothing but dead corals and tiny fish. Tip: bring reef shoes as parts of the beach are rocky. One surprising bonus, when I returned from my trip I saw a $250 Hilton Aspire credit on my AMEX account. I didn't think it applied to LXR hotels but it did!
Old Jul 29, 2021, 5:59 am

Thanks for the review! I have an upcoming 7 night stay there in a couple of weeks. Were all the restaurants open and did you hear anything about when the Spa is reopening?
Old Jul 29, 2021, 8:59 pm

All the restaurants were open. There's also a nearby restaurant called Gwen's if you're interested in local cuisine. Just go towards the beach and make a right. You won't miss it. I went to the spa and there was a guy there who gave me a tour of the spa facilities. It was beautiful. Told me to call the front desk if I want to book any of their services....so I guess they're open.
pzpa likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 9:04 pm

Diamond amenity. Bottle of Proseco and French Macarons

Tree view, Adult pool view or partial ocean view. You decide what to call it.

Beautiful beach
EqualOpp and pzpa like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.