How to check Hilton points activity

Old Aug 19, 19, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

How to check Hilton points activity

Hello,

I logged into my HHonors account to see my points activity from my credit card and I can no longer find the recent activity. I clicked on All Points Activity and it just shows me info on my stays. Is other activity somewhere else now?
Old Aug 19, 19, 1:51 pm

Programs: HHonors, UA, AA, CET
You should have a breakdown in the points activity for each type of spend you earned points from. Also, you can view your CC statement and it'll show you points earned during that period
Old Aug 19, 19, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Yeah, I used to have the points breakdown, but it's no longer appearing for me. I wanted to see if others are experiencing that too.
Old Aug 19, 19, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by solstys View Post
Yeah, I used to have the points breakdown, but it's no longer appearing for me. I wanted to see if others are experiencing that too.
If you looked during one of the many website maintenance periods then you may not see anything. Everything looks fine in my account, as in all stays and points earning shows up.
Old Aug 19, 19, 2:30 pm

Programs: HH Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska View Post
If you looked during one of the many website maintenance periods then you may not see anything. Everything looks fine in my account, as in all stays and points earning shows up.
This is the answer.

All of my points activity disappeared for about 12 hours last week. No big deal. Not the first time, not the last time.

Log out and log back in later in the day, it should return.
Old Aug 19, 19, 6:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aww3583 View Post
This is the answer.

All of my points activity disappeared for about 12 hours last week. No big deal. Not the first time, not the last time.

Got it, thanks both. Still not there, but I assume this is just some update.
Old Aug 20, 19, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
Originally Posted by aww3583 View Post
This is the answer.

It's happening here as well, most days. Logging out then in seems to help, sometimes switching browser
Old Aug 20, 19, 6:13 am

Programs: DL PM
Mine was gone on Sunday but reappeared yesterday.
Old Aug 20, 19, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
Yeah, I still don't see it. Just to confirm, it would appear under "All Points Activity", correct?
Old Aug 20, 19, 4:40 pm

Are you missing points? I'm also only seeing the Hotel activity and I'm missing about 60k points.
Old Aug 20, 19, 4:54 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond VIP, IHG Spire Am Elite, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Rewards Silver
Originally Posted by Doctorslices View Post
Are you missing points? I'm also only seeing the Hotel activity and I'm missing about 60k points.
Iíve just checked mine and noticed Iím 63,000 points down from when I last checked on 14th August?
Old Aug 20, 19, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post
Same in my case.
Old Aug 21, 19, 5:57 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by solstys View Post
Yeah, I still don't see it. Just to confirm, it would appear under "All Points Activity", correct?
Yes, that's correct. It was weird on Sunday when I clicked that link it showed my past stays, but no points. Now it shows like normal: all my points activity including stays and credit card earning.
Old Aug 21, 19, 10:39 am

There is definitely some problems with the Hilton Honors website, especially when running on Chrome browser. For the more technically minded if you do an "inspect" when on the `allPointActivity.htm` page you will see the errors in the console that are related to Content Security Polices and not able to load certain data. I see the same errors in Safari browser, but content does load and render correctly with all my points activity. Problem seems to be intermittent as well on Chrome.

Search this Thread