Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Southwest preferred seat credit with Aspire card

Old Aug 14, 19, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN

At the Southwest boarding gate they often offer lower boarding positions for sale from $25 to $50 each. Does the Aspire $250 annual airline credit reimburse this purchase?
Old Aug 14, 19, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by mrlasssen View Post
At the Southwest boarding gate they often offer lower boarding positions for sale from $25 to $50 each. Does the Aspire $250 annual airline credit reimburse this purchase?
Did you intend to post in the Hilton forum? Or here: Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: WN (Southwest) only

See #2068.
Old Aug 15, 19, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
I guess the Hilton forum would also be appropriate, but I did not want to cross post. Still will the seat fee be reimbursed?
Old Aug 15, 19, 9:39 pm

As your question is about AmEx policy, not Hilton policy, I think you're more likely to get answers there.

For example, clicking on the first link in the message above would take you to a thread full of discussion of whether or not this and other Southwest charges get reimbursed by AmEx. And the second link would take you to a post (within that thread) that addresses your question.
JJeffrey and sdsearch like this.

Search this Thread