Current/future offers for Hilton?

Old Jul 22, 19, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Current/future offers for Hilton?

Hello i am booked 5 nights at Labriz Seychelles in October. I generally do not use hilton hotels for our vacations but did used once last year for Bora Bora and i enrolled in a offer to earn more points when spending $$.
I am planning to do spend at least $2,000 at this location during my stay (food + spa + transfer) and wanted to know if there are any offers out there similar to --> https://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/.../100121837.htm which expires on Sept 8 (way before my stay)

Also what would be the best way to keep an eye for such offers?

Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 19, 10:29 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
There have been continual offers for the past seven years so I would expect that in late August/early September they will roll out a new one.

This is a good place to keep an eye out for them.
Old Jul 22, 19, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BrlDsguise View Post
There have been continual offers for the past seven years so I would expect that in late August/early September they will roll out a new one.

This is a good place to keep an eye out for them.
When you say "this is a god place" you mean this thread: FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton Hilton Honors
Old Jul 22, 19, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, this forum. Also, hilton.com is another good place and also the offers section of the app.

Search this Thread