Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

No points when booked through Corporate FCM site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton

Has anyone got any experience of points posting correctly while using FCM as a corporate travel booking system?

I have so far used it for 3 bookings

1. Stay at Hampton Birmingham Jewellery Quarter - points posted no issue
2. Stay at Radisson Blu Birmingham - no points and was told it was ineligible due to being booked through a 3rd party
3. Stay at Hampton Birmingham Broad Street - no points and was told it was ineligible due to being booked through a 3rd party

Got another stay at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Brindley Place - no idea whether points will be awarded.

My FCM contact is adamant that all stays should get points and
https://www.fcmtravel.com/en-uk/resources/blog/relax-your-loyalty-rates-are-available-through-us says it should as well.

Just wondered if other's have had similar experiences?
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is something you need to take up with this TA. They will have a contact who can get to the bottom of it.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hugolover
This is something you need to take up with this TA. They will have a contact who can get to the bottom of it.
Been trying! No luck so far.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It looks like a problem on their side if it's also denying you credit with Radisson Rewards.

Perhaps the travel portal is churning out rates that are ineligible. Anyway, it shouldn't be your problem to solve if you're paying this TA to handle your bookings and they are getting a really healthy commission in the process.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 2:26 am
Original Poster

Had an answer on this - when I book a hotel through our portal we sometimes have 2 options - an FCM rate and a HRS rate - appears if I chose the HRS rate it does count as a 3rd party. Well at least I know this now and how to avoid! Just wish someone had explained this - glad it was only 2 stays!
hugolover and Cymro like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.