Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Digital Checkins?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2019, 11:01 am

Digital key & extra pillow at Hampton Chino Hills, CA

At this hotel, my Digital Key never cleared. The clerk told me that due to fraud issues, they require all check-ins to be verified at the front.

So, why bother offering it as an option at this property?

An hour later, by the way, the same clerk told me that this property does not offer extra pillows (beyond one that "may be stored in the closet").

I'm Diamond, and have been on and off since 2004. I've NEVER heard of such a thing!
strickerj likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 5:03 pm

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
Originally Posted by californiadreamin'
At this hotel, my Digital Key never cleared. The clerk told me that due to fraud issues, they require all check-ins to be verified at the front.

So, why bother offering it as an option at this property?

An hour later, by the way, the same clerk told me that this property does not offer extra pillows (beyond one that "may be stored in the closet").

I'm Diamond, and have been on and off since 2004. I've NEVER heard of such a thing!
If you get a survey on that property, you should certainly let them know about those things... Digital Key is an important marketing tool to Hilton and they want the experience to be seamless.
strickerj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.