Not getting Hilton Aspire Bonus

Old Jun 12, 19, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mega Bus Plaid; Southwest Airlines Ruby and Bates Motel Platinum
Not getting Hilton Aspire Bonus

I am a Hilton Diamond member and I currently have the Hilton Ascend card. Tonight, I attempted to apply for the Hilton Aspire card and after completing the application was informed I would not have the bonus as I have previously received it. However, I have never had the Aspire card. Has anyone run into that issue and if so were you able to receive the bonus points upon spend?

Thanks.
Old Jun 13, 19, 5:56 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by muflyer View Post
I am a Hilton Diamond member and I currently have the Hilton Ascend card. Tonight, I attempted to apply for the Hilton Aspire card and after completing the application was informed I would not have the bonus as I have previously received it. However, I have never had the Aspire card. Has anyone run into that issue and if so were you able to receive the bonus points upon spend?

Thanks.
This is an Amex related question regarding their new-ish pop-up algorithms on applications that's let you know whether you're eligible for the bonus or not. I'd recommend asking over on the Amex forum, you'll get a lot more data points and ideas of what might be triggering it from the Amex experts.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...p-rewards-410/
Old Jun 13, 19, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mega Bus Plaid; Southwest Airlines Ruby and Bates Motel Platinum
Originally Posted by JJeffrey View Post
This is an Amex related question regarding their new-ish pop-up algorithms on applications that's let you know whether you're eligible for the bonus or not. I'd recommend asking over on the Amex forum, you'll get a lot more data points and ideas of what might be triggering it from the Amex experts.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...p-rewards-410/
Thanks very much. I'll submit over there.

Search this Thread