Status match from Accor Gold

Old May 19, 19, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite *G, Accor+ Gold
Status match from Accor Gold

I will attain Gold status with Accor in June and in late July I'm going to ask Hilton Honors to match it via https://statusmatch.hiltonhonors.com/

If they grant me Gold status, I need 4 stays in 90 days to keep that status. I will do 4 stays in October within 90 days of the status match. But I'd like to book those stays now using the semi-flex rate. Can anyone confirm that stays booked now, before the status match, will count towards the 4 stays required to keep the status?

I couldn't find anything about this in their terms or on this forum.

Thanks for any help.
Old May 20, 19, 1:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Yes. Any stays will count. (I assume you are aware what a "Stay" means to Hilton)
Beckett66 likes this.
Old May 20, 19, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite *G, Accor+ Gold
Originally Posted by craigthemif View Post
Yes. Any stays will count. (I assume you are aware what a "Stay" means to Hilton)
Thank you! Yes, I've checked the Hilton terms & conditions for what counts as a stay. I think I'm ok as I will book rates that I pay in cash, not points, and will stay at 4 different hotels.
Old May 20, 19, 6:48 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Beckett66 View Post
Thank you! Yes, I've checked the Hilton terms & conditions for what counts as a stay. I think I'm ok as I will book rates that I pay in cash, not points, and will stay at 4 different hotels.
You can pay with points if you want to.
Beckett66 likes this.

Search this Thread