Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another Major IT Change Imminent

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2019, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Another Major IT Change Imminent

Hilton was due to switch the IT system they use to handle complaints (and compliments) last week. The change was delayed for a week, but no reason was given for the delay. It is now expected to happen during the week of My 20. This is a follow on to the Honors IT change that happened on November 1. Expect considerable disruption as every single agent and manager at Hilton is about to become a newbie when it comes to the system that handles complaints. And they will be switching from one of the few IT systems Hilton managed itself to Salesforce.

Elements of the November change are still unsettled (e.g. calculating progress toward Lifetime Diamond, and handling disputes over Honors issues, etc). Expect something similar. The irony, of course, is that people will be making complaints about the way their complaints are handled. Keep the popcorn handy.
Old May 19, 2019, 7:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Interesting.

I assumed Hilton customer care had been using SalesForce already. There has been elements of SF (embedded addresses, formatting cues/code) in their customer service communications for months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.