Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors and Lyft

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2019, 11:39 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by setho212
i linked my account on 10/18 and used lyft On 10/19 and 10/27. I got the regular points for both those rides in my HH account but have not received the 1k bonus. When can I expect to get the bonus?
Thanks for asking! Here are the relevant terms and conditions:

This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors Members who, during the Promotional Period, both link their Hilton Honors membership number to their Lyft accounts on HiltonHonorsLyft.com (a “Linked Account”) and complete an “Eligible Lyft Ride.” “Promotional Period” means October 3, 2019 at 12:01am ET to November 15, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. “Eligible Lyft Ride” means any paid Lyft Ride requested and completed using the Lyft app within the United States or Canada after registering the Linked Account. “Lyft Ride” is defined as one of the following ride types: Lyft, Lyft XL, Lyft Black XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lyft Shared ride. Hilton Honors members who have a Linked Account prior to the start of the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer. Members who de-link and re-link their Lyft accounts during the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer. Offer valid one-time only. Offer is non-transferable.

Hilton Honors members who Link Accounts and complete an Eligible Lyft Ride will be bonused 1,000 Hilton Honors Points within 4 weeks of the Promotional Period end date. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. This offer may be terminated without notice.

If you don't get the 1,000 points from this by December 13th, let me know and I will be glad to follow up.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Old Dec 9, 2019, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Thanks for asking! Here are the relevant terms and conditions:

This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors Members who, during the Promotional Period, both link their Hilton Honors membership number to their Lyft accounts on HiltonHonorsLyft.com (a “Linked Account”) and complete an “Eligible Lyft Ride.” “Promotional Period” means October 3, 2019 at 12:01am ET to November 15, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. “Eligible Lyft Ride” means any paid Lyft Ride requested and completed using the Lyft app within the United States or Canada after registering the Linked Account. “Lyft Ride” is defined as one of the following ride types: Lyft, Lyft XL, Lyft Black XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lyft Shared ride. Hilton Honors members who have a Linked Account prior to the start of the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer. Members who de-link and re-link their Lyft accounts during the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer. Offer valid one-time only. Offer is non-transferable.

Hilton Honors members who Link Accounts and complete an Eligible Lyft Ride will be bonused 1,000 Hilton Honors Points within 4 weeks of the Promotional Period end date. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. This offer may be terminated without notice.

If you don't get the 1,000 points from this by December 13th, let me know and I will be glad to follow up.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Thanks for that update, I was also wondering why I didn't received my HHonors 1K bonus.
I have received HHonors points credit for my Lyft rides on November 8 and 17
Old Dec 9, 2019, 9:35 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by mvoight
Thanks for that update, I was also wondering why I didn't received my HHonors 1K bonus.
I have received HHonors points credit for my Lyft rides on November 8 and 17
No worries. The promotion ended on November 15th, so the November 17th ride is not going to be eligible; but, if you don't get the bonus points from the November 8th ride by December 13th, let me know and I will be glad to follow up.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Dec 10, 2019 at 8:04 am Reason: noticed one ride was not eligible
Old Dec 17, 2019, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
No worries. The promotion ended on November 15th, so the November 17th ride is not going to be eligible; but, if you don't get the bonus points from the November 8th ride by December 13th, let me know and I will be glad to follow up.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
I have sent a PM to your account.
I am wondering if there might be a problem as the deadline was Nov 15, and my November 8 and 17 Lyft rides both posted my HHONORS account on Nov 20.
I don't think I should be penalized for a delay in reporting the first ride
As I have noted in my email, I took Lyft from my home to the DFW airport for a flgiht to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
My HH record shows a stay at Doubletree San Juan from Nov 8-10
Old Dec 20, 2019, 9:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Got an email today that (non-shared) trips charged to a Hilton credit card earn 6x points; shared, it seems, yields 4x as usual.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 4:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I keep on getting an error when trying to log in to my Hilton account on the Hilton Lyft site. Anyone experience something similar?
Old Jan 16, 2020, 10:55 am

FYI, Lyft rides paid with credit (Lyft gift cards) do not qualify for HH points.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 12:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've taken 6 rides since I signed up.

I got 3 emails from points.com asking me to confirm my account to get the points for those rides deposited. I clicked the links (back-to-back-to-back -- it took me a few days to notice these) and got the points.

I didn't get emails for the other 3. I checked spam and they were not there.

Does points.com send and email for every single ride? Or once it's confirmed do they stop sending them? If it's an email per ride, is there any way to get missed emails resent?
Old Feb 17, 2020, 12:24 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
I've never received any points.com emails in advance of points posting. I did have issues with one point posting and a quick message to the Lyft customer service cleared it up rather quickly.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks. I'm hoping that was just a one-time thing then. Two of the rides that I'm missing points for are recent (Friday) and they haven't posted to DL yet either, so I'll give them some time. The other one is from last week so they have clearly missed it -- I'll send an email.
Abidjan likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 1:14 pm

FYI

"Terms and conditions Starting June 30, 2021 you may only earn points or miles through your Lyft account with one travel partner rewards program at a time. You can change which travel partner rewards program you want to activate at any time in the Lyft App. If you do not make a selection by June 30, 2021, you will be defaulted to the travel partner you selected enrolled in first on June 30, 2021. Delta and Hilton partnership terms apply."
Old Jun 11, 2021, 2:05 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Originally Posted by nall
FYI

"Terms and conditions Starting June 30, 2021 you may only earn points or miles through your Lyft account with one travel partner rewards program at a time. You can change which travel partner rewards program you want to activate at any time in the Lyft App. If you do not make a selection by June 30, 2021, you will be defaulted to the travel partner you selected enrolled in first on June 30, 2021. Delta and Hilton partnership terms apply."
Got the same email. Oh well. I have more use for a handful of Hilton points than a handful of Delta miles, so Hilton it is.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Haven't used Lyft in a while, and doubt I shall anytime soon, but I'm the other way around where I'm drowning in Hilton points, and could use whatever Delta miles I could get instead.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
I linked my Hilton and Lyft accounts a couple weeks ago and finally got around to taking a Lyft ride. Received an email from Lyft the next day telling me I need to verify my Hilton account before they can deposit the points.

Unfortunately, I get an error message "Sorry, we did not find that membership" every time I attempt to do this. I am sure the Hilton Honors #, name, and email are correct.

Anybody else have this issue?
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:42 pm

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
Originally Posted by njvandy
I linked my Hilton and Lyft accounts a couple weeks ago and finally got around to taking a Lyft ride. Received an email from Lyft the next day telling me I need to verify my Hilton account before they can deposit the points.

Unfortunately, I get an error message "Sorry, we did not find that membership" every time I attempt to do this. I am sure the Hilton Honors #, name, and email are correct.

Anybody else have this issue?
this is handled by points.com, do you have a working account at wallet.points.com, or did you disable it in the past ? Contacting them for help would be a start.
njvandy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.