Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TWIN vs. King

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2019, 3:40 am
Original Poster

TWIN vs. King

I am Hilton Diamond and usually travel alone for business. Most of the time I book a twin room for single guest (this is more cheaper in Europe and other continents). However, this time I will travel with my wife, the difference between Twin (single guest) and King (two guests) might come to 30-40 Euro/day. Do you see any issues if I book Twin (two guests) and ask for an upgrade to King?
Old May 13, 2019, 4:26 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, M&M, HHonors Gold
Book King for 1 person?
Old May 13, 2019, 4:28 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by absdotan99
I am Hilton Diamond and usually travel alone for business. Most of the time I book a twin room for single guest (this is more cheaper in Europe and other continents). However, this time I will travel with my wife, the difference between Twin (single guest) and King (two guests) might come to 30-40 Euro/day. Do you see any issues if I book Twin (two guests) and ask for an upgrade to King?
is the other reason that the Conrad hotels give 2 soft toys with twin beds and only 1 with the king ?
:D! likes this.
Old May 13, 2019, 3:07 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Originally Posted by absdotan99
I believe Hilton has the second guest stays free. So as long as it is just a room rate ( no special rate including breakfast or dinner etc) you can book the room for one and have your wife as the free second person. No need to pay the second person fee. Just make sure you don't book a single room as they can be an actual one single bed in some places!

You may or may not get an upgrade. So whatever you book be prepared to sleep in twin beds if that is what you book.
craig44485 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.