Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

3 x points offer ( targeted, but worked for me )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 x points offer ( targeted, but worked for me )

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 2:07 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by TTL
For the provided link to work, adblocker had to be turned off. And in registration Hhonors membership number + password worked, username + password did not. Trial by error but eventually a success.
My username and password worked. I didn't put in my membership number. Also, I had my adblocker on. The link worked on my Samsung internet browser for the phone and also my Chrome desktop.

I signed up immediately as soon as I saw the link. That was this past Sunday or Saturday evening. As someone said before, maybe the amount of people that could sign up was maxed out. This is why you have to jump on these things asap.
Old May 10, 2019, 2:08 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Dax1956
I have a situation i am wondering about .I signed up for the 3 x points on your next stay. I have a four night stay coming up which consists of a one night reservation and a three night reservation at the same hotel. I know this is considered one stay, will I get 3x points for all four nights of just the first night? Thanks for your opinion.
It's considered one stay, so you will get the points on all 4 nights. Don't overthink it, lol.
Old May 10, 2019, 5:11 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
It's considered one stay, so you will get the points on all 4 nights. Don't overthink it, lol.
Thank you, that's what I was hoping.
Old May 11, 2019, 6:45 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
My stay May 7-10 was going to earn no bonus at all because of the "starting with second stay" condition of the new promo Go More Get More. But because of this 3x promo I got 15k bonus points for my stay, rather than no bonus at all. Thank you very much @wizla for starting this thread, because of you my account is fatter by 15k points. I had no idea a targeted promo was available until I read it here. ^
Cat88L3 and superally51 like this.
Old May 12, 2019, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by escape4
My stay May 7-10 was going to earn no bonus at all because of the "starting with second stay" condition of the new promo Go More Get More. But because of this 3x promo I got 15k bonus points for my stay, rather than no bonus at all. Thank you very much @wizla for starting this thread, because of you my account is fatter by 15k points. I had no idea a targeted promo was available until I read it here. ^
No worries, it appears that there is a lot of winners here, myself included.......I got 3 x points for my stay at Hilton Wembley Friday night too, it’s also a nice little stepping stone to get the first stay done before the “ second stay double points” promotion kicks in .
Cat88L3 and Sisosig like this.
Old May 12, 2019, 6:00 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
It appears that the 3X Points on your next stay can be applied also to a "current" or with some limitations to a "past stay" before points are posted on the account.
I received weeks ago the email but I forgot it. I retrieved the email by chance and yesterday I enrolled in the 3X promo 20 minutes before checking-out after a very expensive multi-nights stay for work.
My intention was to benefit of the 3X promo on an expensive stay during my leisure trip to NYC, but with my great suprprise this morning I looked at my account and I found the stay from yesterday already credited with the (many) points of the 3X. So I was able to change my paid reservation to a points reservation, saving about 800 dollars.
Old May 14, 2019, 9:25 am

Programs: DL DM, National EE, Hertz PC, IHG PL, Bonvoy Amb
Originally Posted by TTL
For the provided link to work, adblocker had to be turned off. And in registration Hhonors membership number + password worked, username + password did not. Trial by error but eventually a success. Helps to improve the points accrual from my next stay, which under "stay more get more" offer would otherwise give only standard points.
Thanks for the pointer about adblocker. I was wondering what was preventing me from registering.
Old May 16, 2019, 7:28 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards
Thank you Wizla for sharing this.
Although I had not been targetted, it worked for me and I had an extra 7,500 points from this week’s stay at the Hilton Kensington.
Love your trip reports too.
Old May 16, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Worked for me too. Even got double points from the new promo even though it was my first stay within the promotion time frame. 😁 It was a 2 night stay but both nights were booked separately and I think that made me get those points as well...
Old May 16, 2019, 9:04 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Worked for me as well, thank you for posting this. Free points, even if it is the Zimbabwe currency of hotel points, are always welcome.
Old May 16, 2019, 10:42 pm
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
This did not work for me despite a successful registration but perhaps because the stay it would have posted with also qualified for the 5k "Welcome Back" bonus for which I WAS targeted...
Old May 17, 2019, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by WelshGirl
Thank you Wizla for sharing this.
Although I had not been targetted, it worked for me and I had an extra 7,500 points from this week’s stay at the Hilton Kensington.
Love your trip reports too.
Thank you, you are welcome 🙏.......... next trip report Hilton Canary Wharf ( 27/5/19 )
Old May 17, 2019, 9:40 am

Programs: UA 1K; AA Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
I enrolled and had three stays this week. I got the 3x points for the first of the three, but not the next two.
Old May 17, 2019, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by deuce1
I enrolled and had three stays this week. I got the 3x points for the first of the three, but not the next two.
Exactly as it's supposed to work.
Old May 17, 2019, 10:03 am
cjd

Originally Posted by deuce1
The offer is only valid for one stay and it states it's your next stay after registering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.