Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

3 x points offer ( targeted, but worked for me )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 x points offer ( targeted, but worked for me )

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 8:39 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Confirmed posted for me as well

So sad this was only a one night stay and the rates in SF were actually sane.
Beano and MoodyB like this.
Old May 7, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Bonvoy, Choice, IHG
I just registered as well (not targeted). I have a stay planned in June and maybe one before that. Not big insane rates, but I'll take what they give me.
Old May 8, 2019, 2:04 pm

Here's my short story:
I stayed at Hilton property on the 26th till 28th of April, so even before the promo was announced (at least at LL). I didn't receive any invitation email but even though I successfully signed up to the 3x points offer on the 5th of May, so couple of days after checking out from Hilton property. Shortly after my stay, I received HH points but only part of them, i.e. 2000 pts. (Points Unlimited, which I also signed up to) and 1000 pts (My Way Benefits). Base Points and Diamond Elite 100% Bonus Points were missing so I sent an email to the property regarding this situation. I haven't received any answer from them, so today I contacted HH customer service through chat. Nice agent credited missing points manually to my account and guess what… I received also "3X Points on next stay", even though (as I mentioned before) my stay ended approx. one week before this promo was published
Cat88L3, wizla and MoodyB like this.
Old May 8, 2019, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
Not targeted, but I checked into a hotel on the 5th and signed up for the 3x promo after checking in. Checked out on the 7th and the 3x points appeared today. Checked into another hotel on the 7th and I'd already signed up for the go more get more promo so hopefully the double points will come with this second stay.
wizla and MoodyB like this.
Old May 9, 2019, 4:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1MM
The link doesn't seem to work anymore
Old May 9, 2019, 7:22 am

Programs: delta, american, Hilton Diamond
I was not targeted and the link didn't work for me. I asked about it in an online chat with HH and was told that the enrollment period has ended.
Old May 9, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: HIlton Diamond, Delta , Southwest, Amex Corp Plat, AA
I'm just trying to figure out what to do. My first stay is with points - I thought originally this was a good way for deal with the first stay no double points issue. I'm thinking now that this will effectively give me 0 triple points or will this not count and the next stay would be the triple point stay? Anyone know the answer to this?
Old May 9, 2019, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I signed up just now and I was accepted. BUT considering I've had problems for years getting promotional emails from Hilton I might have been targeted anyway.

I didn't want to sign up until I had an expensive stay, but the posts above made me think it might not work anymore anyway. Will sweeten my first stay of the new promotional period tomorrow.
Old May 9, 2019, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by stormbandit
I was not targeted and the link didn't work for me. I asked about it in an online chat with HH and was told that the enrollment period has ended.
The number one rule of Flyertalk: if you were not targeted for a targeted promotion, do not​​​​ bring it up with company reps.
Old May 9, 2019, 11:53 am

Programs: HH D
AFAIK I also got the offer, but somehow must have deleted the email, can't find it anymore. I had to book a totally useless one night stay at a (not even) low rate. It's not even a smart thing to do, but this way my second - rather expensive - stay would at least earn double points. Just signed up for the 3x offer, and hope the useless stay will surprise me with triple points.
Old May 9, 2019, 12:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I got targeted for a 5k-on-my-next-stay promo. Registered but deleted the email.

Hilton says they miss me and haven't seen me in a while. I got the email about a week after one of my normal HH stays posted, and my total HH activity is actually up this year (about 5 nights per month), so they must be really needy if they "miss me". But no complaints, 5k is 5k...
MoodyB likes this.
Old May 9, 2019, 9:17 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Seems like the registration page is down. I cant seem to be able to input (key in) my username at all...anyone has this problem?
Old May 9, 2019, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, National Exec, GE/Nexus
I was able to sign up just now. (But don't tell Hilton about it.)
Old May 10, 2019, 1:41 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
I have a situation i am wondering about .I signed up for the 3 x points on your next stay. I have a four night stay coming up which consists of a one night reservation and a three night reservation at the same hotel. I know this is considered one stay, will I get 3x points for all four nights of just the first night? Thanks for your opinion.
Old May 10, 2019, 1:42 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
For the provided link to work, adblocker had to be turned off. And in registration Hhonors membership number + password worked, username + password did not. Trial by error but eventually a success. Helps to improve the points accrual from my next stay, which under "stay more get more" offer would otherwise give only standard points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.