Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Award Stay- 5th Night Free- Must I Have Points for 5 Nights to Book?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award Stay- 5th Night Free- Must I Have Points for 5 Nights to Book?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:02 am

Programs: AA PPro
So only standard award nights get the 5th night free?

They have a hilton king for 70,000/pts/night standard award but also a
King Premier which is priced at 52,000 pts/night.

The hilton king standard does show me th 5the night free option for 280,000 points total and the premier shows me no free award but only 260,000 pts total.

The second room is a higher priced room but lower points but also called a premium award. Doesnt' make sense?
Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:51 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by tfizzle
So only standard award nights get the 5th night free?

They have a hilton king for 70,000/pts/night standard award but also a
King Premier which is priced at 52,000 pts/night.

The hilton king standard does show me th 5the night free option for 280,000 points total and the premier shows me no free award but only 260,000 pts total.

The second room is a higher priced room but lower points but also called a premium award. Doesnt' make sense?
Think of Hilton as the military and throw logic out the window.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:57 am

Programs: Executive Club - Gold, HH - Gold, Marriott - Gold
This isn’t what I experienced.

I searched for 5 nights and it told me a total for 5 nights - I searched for 4 nights and it showed me a different number.

Even though it said the 5th night was free on the 5 night booking. So I called HH and they told me that the total for 5 nights included the free night.

They then calculated it to be a totally different amount of points than either of the two searches....
The advice here is to call and speak to someone who knows how things work but who knows if they will be the person who answers the phone!

(I booked Hilton Nashville Airport and it was unbelievably noisy on the top executive floor - like being on a plane - I couldn’t sleep. All the rooms were noisy. The hotel didn’t do anything to help me with my wasted points and Hilton on the phone were useless the first 2 times I called. The third time the guy refunded me every point I had used and was amazing. So the really helpful knowledgable people do exist but you can’t be sure you will get them!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.