Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre {ARE}

Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre {ARE}

Old Mar 16, 2019, 8:05 am
cjd
Original Poster

Arrow Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre {ARE}

Yet another Hilton opening in Dubai, but this time a second Waldorf Astoria. Hotel due to open in August 2019 and taking reservations from 1st August. Certainly looks impressive, although rooftop pool looks quite small.

https://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/e...AWA/index.html
Old Mar 16, 2019, 8:48 am

Looks great to me. I doubt many of the bankers who will be staying there will have much time to spend at the pool.
cjd likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, World of Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum
Looks like this WA opened on July 1:
https://thepointshabibi.com/2019/07/...-today-july-1/
Old Jul 3, 2019, 6:47 am

Programs: BA:Silver (thanks paternity perk) , HH:Diamond
Indeed bookable for this week, tad more than the WA on the palm. Looks very nice although the bankers pool looks fairly small. So many new WAs popping up now its amazing. Is this a new build or a refurb?
love the address on happiness street.
Old Dec 25, 2019, 9:10 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ, EY, QR, BA, ITA, Hilton Dia, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Amex Plat.
Any Diamond stays here? Thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2019, 8:20 pm
NoY

Originally Posted by NoY
Any Diamond stays here? Thanks!
Bump!
Old Feb 1, 2020, 2:43 am

ANyone stayed there recently?
Old Feb 1, 2020, 8:16 am

Programs: American Airlines, Marriott, Hertz, Avis
Am staying at the end of the month - will definitely update after I do!!
NoY and Abidjan like this.
Old Feb 1, 2020, 9:55 pm
NoY

Originally Posted by FlyerStef
Am staying at the end of the month - will definitely update after I do!!
Look forward to that!
Old Feb 15, 2020, 10:07 am

Just had a 5 nights amazing stay and strongly recommend this hotel, booked "Two queen beds deluxe room" and got upgraded to King Premier Suite (contacted the hotel before the arrival and concierge confirmed suite upgrade).
Breakfast with both a la carte menu and buffet at Bull and Bear restaurant. Overall I just felt that this hotel knows how to value diamond members. Maybe because its pretty new, hopefully they will keep up the good work.
NoY and Abidjan like this.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 8:55 pm
NoY

Originally Posted by ram0
Just had a 5 nights amazing stay and strongly recommend this hotel, booked "Two queen beds deluxe room" and got upgraded to King Premier Suite (contacted the hotel before the arrival and concierge confirmed suite upgrade).
Breakfast with both a la carte menu and buffet at Bull and Bear restaurant. Overall I just felt that this hotel knows how to value diamond members. Maybe because its pretty new, hopefully they will keep up the good work.
Excellent feedback. Sounds great. I have a stay coming up here soon & am already upgraded to King Premier Suite Will feed back after my stay too.
ram0 likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 7:48 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
Originally Posted by NoY
I have a stay coming up here soon & am already upgraded to King Premier Suite .

The same for me: booked the basic room at a very cheap rate and got upgraded to a King Premier Suite 4 months in advance.

Really curious to try this new hotel.
NoY likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 10:48 am

Programs: HH Gold
WA DIFC

Anyone stayed here recently?
Seeing a lot of positive reviews and was thinking of booking a stay here at the end of March. Just waiting on a flash sale that usually happens in March.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:41 pm

Stayed at this hotel last month for 3 night. I had an exceptional stay. Upgraded to a suite which was very nice and relaxing. I think there is only 6 or 8 rooms per floor, so no noise or door slamming. Breakfast is buffet and ala carte. you can help your self to the buffet and order whatever you want from menu. Breakfast atmosphere is excellent. never crowded.
There are 2 restaurants and a lounge. we ate dinner at one of the restaurants and the food and service were excellent.
There is a shopping mall across the street which I was told have various dinning options. We did not explore this mall. You can walk to Dubai Mall in winter times ( not summer) about 20-30 min walk, depending on how fast you walk.
Everything here was perfect. The only thing that I did not like is changing elevators to get to rooms ( one elevator from main entrance up to Lobby/front desk/restaurants .. then change to another elevator to rooms).
Next time I am in Dubai I will definitely stay here.
Abidjan likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 10:18 pm
NoY

Stayed here for 2 night weekend stay last month. We had an exceptionally positive stay. We were pre-ugraded to a King Premier Suite which was perfect - great seating, well appointed & quiet.
Breakfast is both from a small but decent buffet & a superb ala carte menu. This is the best Hilton Breakfast I have ever experienced & the ala carte dishes were outstanding.
We enjoyed dinner at Bull & Bear and both the food and service were excellent indeed.
We will definitely stay here again when in Dubai.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.