Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Moments made bigger (Q4 2018) promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2019, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL; Virgin Gold; HHonors Lifetime Diamond

Just wondering whether anyone else has run into the same challenge with this promotion - and can say how it was resolved?

The promotion ran from sometime in September 2018 through to 3 Jan 2019. I checked in for a stay on 26 December 2018 and checked out on 5 January 2019. Despite a number of emails to Hhonors and calling their support line and speaking to a representative I don’t seem to have been successful in getting the promotion related points added to my account. The issue appears to be that I checked out on 5 January. However, I still have a copy of the details of the promotion, and it reads:

“If I check-in before September 10, 2018, or check-out after January 3, 2019, do I still earn credit for that stay?
Registered Hilton Honors members will receive a bonus only for the nights of an eligible stay completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. For example, if a member has a 4 night stay (two nights within the promotion period and two nights outside of it) the two nights inside the promotion period will receive Bonus Points.”

That seemed pretty clear cut to me, but I wonder if I’m missing something? Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.