Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton 50 night bonus not posting - Year end IT glitch?

Old Dec 31, 18, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, AA EXP

Mod's i don't see this anywhere else, please merge if appropriate.

I completed my 50th night (Re-qualified on 30 stays already) and my bonus points (10K) did not post with my stay like they did for my 40th night.

I have given it a couple days, so called the Diamond desk earlier. I was told 'there's a problem, and they are not posting'.
I asked when that would be resolved - agent had no clue, and was not forthcoming.
I asked what would happen if i needed those points for a free room - i was told I would have to wait until they post to book that then.
  • I did not push that, as I don't actually need the points yet.
On the web - it shows as though i have re-qualified through 2020, obviously that's incorrect.
Old Dec 31, 18, 5:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum, Marriott Gold
Same exact situation here. I'll give them a few weeks and call. I also need to complain further about a still missing stay from IT-upgrade weekend that has not shown up.
Old Dec 31, 18, 5:24 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by Dad to Rei View Post
Mod's i don't see this anywhere else, please merge if appropriate.

I completed my 50th night (Re-qualified on 30 stays already) and my bonus points (10K) did not post with my stay like they did for my 40th night.

I have given it a couple days, so called the Diamond desk earlier. I was told 'there's a problem, and they are not posting'.
I asked when that would be resolved - agent had no clue, and was not forthcoming.
I asked what would happen if i needed those points for a free room - i was told I would have to wait until they post to book that then.
  • I did not push that, as I don't actually need the points yet.
On the web - it shows as though i have re-qualified through 2020, obviously that's incorrect.
Ongoing IT problems from the end of October. Hilton still having problems. See this ongoing thread:
IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018
Old Dec 31, 18, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I got nothing at 60 nights recently, so called Diamond Desk. Rep opened a case for me, saying I should "hear back in 7 - 10 business days."

Search this Thread
Search Engine: