Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Kick Off 2019 with Points Unlimited Promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kick Off 2019 with Points Unlimited Promo

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 12:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
Originally Posted by ashkale
But checkout on 06May would count as the first stay for the newer promo.
From what I understood it should be. But my one night stay 5-6 May improperly gave me double points for the new promo, and this cancelled my 10.000 bonus points of the 4-5 May previous stay that should have been the last of the old promo and my 10th stay. Yesterday the 4-5 May stay posted properly with the 10.000 bonus points. This morning when posted the following stay 10.000 points disappeared and the new stay already gave me double points under new promo...
It is a total mess... 2 hours trying to call the Diamond desk, spoke with 4 different operators, filed a ticket but, apart some small points adjustments, 10.000 points are still missing from my account.
Old May 9, 2019, 9:43 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
I tried to sign up but at the pop up registration page, i am unable to enter my username, i can't even key in any characters. Does anyone have this problem too?
Old May 10, 2019, 2:04 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by gummibar
I tried to sign up but at the pop up registration page, i am unable to enter my username, i can't even key in any characters. Does anyone have this problem too?
This promo has ended. Do you mean the other promo?
Old May 10, 2019, 4:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
This is the first Hilton promo I have ever gone for. I am Hilton Gold (via Amex Plat) but mainly stay in the Nordic countries where Hilton is a bit weak. Anyway I ran the numbers and I think it worked out pretty well for me:
  • 3 x HGI Hatton Cross, near LHR
  • 1 x Hilton AMS
  • 1 x Hilton HEL
  • Total spend £511.05

For this I earned 9,187 base/bonus points plus the 20,000 promo offer. Also I got 2,160 avios from these bookings via the avios e-store and I paid for 1 hotel on my BA amex. At 0.33p per Hilton point and 1p per avios, I make that a rebate of £117.92 or 23.1% of my spend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.