Wiki Posts
Search

Embassy Suites Perks

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2018, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond AA Platinum
Embassy Suites Perks

I enjoy the hotels, even though many are dated. I have always received a nice tray in the room with the sweets/salts and diet sodas or waters I request instead of the small bonus points. My last two stays were different though. I was given 2 bottles of water at check in, along with some pretzels. I inquired at the desk of the second one, and was told they were not issuing those trays anymore and in 2019 this would be the set given to Diamonds.

I called HIlton who did not give me really any response to future changes, but didn't support the Embassy Suites story either. Im just trying to figure it out for planning.

Anybody have any ideas?
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:55 pm

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Have never gotten a "tray". Usually it is a paper bag with whatever they are providing- typically water (2) and sweet (1, sometimes 2) and/or salty, usually 1.
Seabilly likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 4:03 pm

Those trays may have been those used for "premium" rooms and were never a formal systemwide Diamond benefit. Some Homewoods have them also. IMO, nothing for you to question about this further, since you received these as a property-specific added benefit. Lots of inconsistencies across these two brands, IME.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond AA Platinum
Originally Posted by BlueZebra
Have never gotten a "tray". Usually it is a paper bag with whatever they are providing- typically water (2) and sweet (1, sometimes 2) and/or salty, usually 1.
Originally Posted by smmrfld
Those trays may have been those used for "premium" rooms and were never a formal systemwide Diamond benefit. Some Homewoods have them also. IMO, nothing for you to question about this further, since you received these as a property-specific added benefit. Lots of inconsistencies across these two brands, IME.
The tray was never the issue.
The fact that they are neither of these places offered the sweet and salty per the benefits I choose myself on their website or app.
Now its two waters and a bag of pretzels, which equates to basically the same thing I get at the Hampton Inn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.