Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Has anyone received night/stay credit for an award booking SINCE Oct 31?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone received night/stay credit for an award booking SINCE Oct 31?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:07 am

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Amb MR PLAT
xiphoid76 i have the same problem im missing 4 stays.. it shows up in recent activity but not counting towards my diamond renewal
Old Dec 4, 2018, 9:38 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by robnc35
xiphoid76 i have the same problem im missing 4 stays.. it shows up in recent activity but not counting towards my diamond renewal
I was able to call Hilton Diamond Desk today, give them the details, and they were able to go through the systems and get me credit. It did take a while, but it happened.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 9:44 pm

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Amb MR PLAT
thanks STC will give it a try again
Old Dec 4, 2018, 11:15 pm

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry
Originally Posted by xiphoid76

who is Lauren? And can she help? How do I PM her on this thread. Thanks for the help - would love to speak to someone who knows what is going on
Lauren is official FlyerTalk Ambassador of Hilton Honors program. Her user name is HonorsRepresentative (click here to send her a PM). She is quick to respond and she can resolve these issues for us. You may have seen her posts in this forum. Her following post may be relevant for this thread.

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Please PM her about your situation and let us know her feedback. You are welcome to mention my reference...

PS: Can you also send her the link of this thread? Since many reported similar issues here, she might be able to expedite the update.
wizla likes this.

Last edited by Tintin; Dec 4, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Tintin
Lauren is official FlyerTalk Ambassador of Hilton Honors program. Her user name is HonorsRepresentative (click here to send her a PM). She is quick to respond and she can resolve these issues for us. You may have seen her posts in this forum. Her following post may be relevant for this thread.

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Please PM her about your situation and let us know her feedback. You are welcome to mention my reference...

PS: Can you also send her the link of this thread? Since many reported similar issues here, she might be able to expedite the update.
thann you - I just messaged her. I really appreciate the help
Old Dec 5, 2018, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by stc
I was able to call Hilton Diamond Desk today, give them the details, and they were able to go through the systems and get me credit. It did take a while, but it happened.
i called and they said they were aware of the issue but didn’t give me credit for anything. They said it would happen soon. The woman was very nice on the phone.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 10:09 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
reward stays? Or paid stays? I am missing 4 reward stays - they show up on my account just not my tally of nights and stays needed for diamond status.
One night of one stay was an award. Unfortunately I don't know what my night count was before that stay to know if if credited the night or not.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 5:51 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
I've called twice and the rep said they can fix it, can I be put on hold? I say yes, and then both times I was put on hold and then disconnected a few minutes later. Both times! So I submitted a complaint online, and received an email back saying they are aware that award stays are listed in activity but not posting to change the in-progress meter, and that they expected it will be fixed. I gave up then and expect to circle back at the end of the month, or in the new year. Back when I called, I was on the cusp of Gold, so the rep did advance me to Gold, at least that was something.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 2:33 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FT, HHonors Diamond
Missing 1 award stay & 2 nights which should have got me to 40 nights milestone bonus... After several emails and lousy answers from Hilton Honors, I shall just wait... At least, I'm not the only one encountering this problem ;-)
Old Dec 6, 2018, 8:09 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
Missing two nights from award stays in November. Also missing my milestone bonus from hitting 80 nights
Old Dec 6, 2018, 9:03 pm

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry

thann you - I just messaged her. I really appreciate the help
Glad to help. Did you hear any update from Lauren?
Old Dec 7, 2018, 2:14 am

I had a points stay which didn't count. I finally got the myway bonus points added after numerous emails and chats, but the nights stayed credit is still missing.

Every time I ask I just get a standard "we didn't read anything you just wrote but here's a canned reply asking you to wait 48 hours and thank you and if you have any other questions please do ask so that we can completely ignore those too"
petitaix likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Tintin
Glad to help. Did you hear any update from Lauren?
I PM’d her and she responded that she would look into it - she was very nice on the email - it was great to feel like I was talking to someone who cared!! Thanks for the info! No update from her yet, will keep the thread informed.
MBS MillionMiler likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 8:49 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT (3.6+ MM), UA 1K LT Gold, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Gold.
Yes, I've received credit for 4 separate stays since 10/31.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:39 am

I am still missing three reward nights and stays. I PM’d Lauren about a week ago and she said she would look into it, I will email her again later this week. With these three nights I will make diamond and a bonus point level, so really hoping they get this fixed soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.