Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Has anyone received night/stay credit for an award booking SINCE Oct 31?

Has anyone received night/stay credit for an award booking SINCE Oct 31?

Old Dec 2, 2018, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA EXPlat, 2.4MM; HHonors Diamond
Off topic, and likely answered elsewhere: I have a one-night stay arriving Dec 31. Does it count for 2018 or 2019? It's a matter of 40,000 points!
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:09 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by catcher1
Off topic, and likely answered elsewhere: I have a one-night stay arriving Dec 31. Does it count for 2018 or 2019? It's a matter of 40,000 points!
It's check out when the points and stay/night credits are allocated to your account so checking out on Jan 01 will count towards your 2019 status.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by cjd
It's check out when the points and stay/night credits are allocated to your account so checking out on Jan 01 will count towards your 2019 status.
Thanks for the information--not what I hoped for....
Old Dec 3, 2018, 4:17 pm

Programs: NH Dia/SFlyer, JL Crystal/JGC, MB Plat, WoHyatt Glob, IHG Dia Amb, HHonors Dia
Same here. Award stay at DT without incidentals end of October: no credit. Award stay at Hilton mid of November with incidentals: points and credit received. I had a chat on that topic with a HiltonHonors rep 2 days ago. Was promised that this will be fixed in 5 days. Let’s see.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by catcher1
In the past it would count for 2018. So it probably will count for 2018 unless its a points stay with no incidentals then it will not post at all. Hopefully point stays will get fixed soon.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by HHonors OUTSIDER
In the past it would count for 2018. So it probably will count for 2018 unless its a points stay with no incidentals then it will not post at all. Hopefully point stays will get fixed soon.
Paid stay. Now I'm uncertain. Anybody know for sure if this one-night Dec. 31 stay will count for 2018? It would be my 60th night, earning a 40,000 point bonus.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 5:52 am

I am also missing 4 stays using reward points. One on November 1, one November 18, November 22 and November 28. I have been one stay away from diamond this whole time and it is making me nervous. When I emailed Hilton I got no response. Is there a better way to deal with this issue. I saw on the website it says stays may take up to two weeks to post, so I was going to wait until tomorrow to call someone as that will be two weeks from three of those stays. I just need the night credit to retain diamond. I did not have any incidental charges.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:20 am

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry
I had a 5 nights award booking during the Thanksgiving holidays Nov 21 to 26 at DoubleTree Amsterdam Centraal. No incidentals. Have not yet received both Night and My Way credits. Also I had a paid stay in Hampton Inn San Diego for 5 nights Oct 28 to Nov 2. I received the points and nights credit for this stay. But I have not yet received the 10,000 points Milestone Bonus for hitting 50 nights during this stay.

I PMed Lauren last week. She said they are aware of these issues and working to fix them.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by Tintin
I had a 5 nights award booking during the Thanksgiving holidays Nov 21 to 26 at DoubleTree Amsterdam Centraal. No incidentals. Have not yet received both Night and My Way credits. Also I had a paid stay in Hampton Inn San Diego for 5 nights Oct 28 to Nov 2. I received the points and nights credit for this stay. But I have not yet received the 10,000 points Milestone Bonus for hitting 50 nights during this stay.

I PMed Lauren last week. She said they are aware of these issues and working to fix them.
who is Lauren? And can she help? How do I PM her on this thread. Thanks for the help - would love to speak to someone who knows what is going on
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:51 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I still have not received stay credit or 1,000 Diamond bonus points for my one night award stay at the Seelbach on Nov 1 (no incidentals) and that was my one award stay during the period.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by Miesque
I still have not received stay credit or 1,000 Diamond bonus points for my one night award stay at the Seelbach on Nov 1 (no incidentals) and that was my one award stay during the period.
Hopefully not but it seems it could take weeks or maybe a couple of months for them to resolve this issue.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by xiphoid76
I am also missing 4 stays using reward points. One on November 1, one November 18, November 22 and November 28. I have been one stay away from diamond this whole time and it is making me nervous. When I emailed Hilton I got no response. Is there a better way to deal with this issue. I saw on the website it says stays may take up to two weeks to post, so I was going to wait until tomorrow to call someone as that will be two weeks from three of those stays. I just need the night credit to retain diamond. I did not have any incidental charges.
I would call in and ask that they give you Diamond status now if you need it for future stays. They can do it with one click and it would be valid until March 31 2020.
xiphoid76 likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 8:47 am

Got a generic email back from my inquiry on these reward nights not being counted - it did not answer anything. I then called the diamond desk and got a really nice woman who was very friendly and stated that no reward nights since October 31st have been counted in my account. She says they are well aware of the issue and the latest update they received was that it should be fixed by the week of November 26th - if course it is now December 4th, and there were no new updates to the staff there about the problem. But at least I feel better that they are aware and working on it. She was able to see I have 4 stays and nights not counted in my tally for the year.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 9:02 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I have one stay that straddled the upgrade (29-31 October), and 4 since. All have posted successfully.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by docbert
I have one stay that straddled the upgrade (29-31 October), and 4 since. All have posted successfully.
reward stays? Or paid stays? I am missing 4 reward stays - they show up on my account just not my tally of nights and stays needed for diamond status.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.