Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[Europe Only] Would you like free Diamond status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Europe Only] Would you like free Diamond status?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2018, 7:43 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
I am Silver but better half UK Gold since 2000 but never made Diamond.
Stay in Hiltons just enough to make Gold each year.
Nearly always book an executive room as lounge access never guaranteed with Gold so would be lovely to be Diamond for a while.
Next stay is Sandton at the end of the month.

A very thoughtful offer and best of luck to all.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 10:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Very generous of you

Would be interested to know when it does expire.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by redeyedonkey
Wow what an insanely kind offer.

I'm silver, UK, and travel mostly for business (always on business when staying at Hilton) and despite spending more time than I'd like away from family never seem to rack up enough stays or nights to make Gold (and obviously the cheap airport hotels don't rack up many points to qualify for much that way!).

Next year have a good chunk of business travel (but again enough to be Silver but just miss out on Gold as usual...) so it would be fantastic to pick up some extra perks while on the road.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!
Congratulations to redeyedonkey for winning the raffle! Having confirmed his details I am happy to say that his Diamond status is on the way!

-X
Grouchy likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 5:13 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by Xailter
Congratulations to redeyedonkey for winning the raffle! Having confirmed his details I am happy to say that his Diamond status is on the way!

-X
Wow - thank you so much. I can't wait! Will try to refrain from maniacally refreshing my Honors account until it updates
Old Dec 3, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, M&M Senator, HHonors Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Thanks, I'm in - silver soon and some stays planned in summer. Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.