Hilton Sales ended early?

Old Nov 14, 18, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Hilton Sales ended early?

The Hilton Asia Pacific sale was due to be on until 19 November but it seems it has already dropped off the radar. Instead, there seems to be an Europe/ME/Africa sale going on now. Does anyone know how long the latter will last?
Old Nov 14, 18, 5:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP; HH Diamond
Originally Posted by puchong View Post
The Hilton Asia Pacific sale was due to be on until 19 November but it seems it has already dropped off the radar. Instead, there seems to be an Europe/ME/Africa sale going on now. Does anyone know how long the latter will last?
Looking at Thailand and Myanmar the flash sale is still on - 35% off + 25% off F&B
Old Nov 15, 18, 1:54 am

it feels like there is a Europe/Asia sale every month but we folks in North America got our last sale in June and it was only 20%!!!!
Old Nov 15, 18, 3:55 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Sale? No sale!

Originally Posted by caimy View Post
it feels like there is a Europe/Asia sale every month but we folks in North America got our last sale in June and it was only 20%!!!!
Last Monday (11.11.), Hilton announced a 'flash' sale for selected properties in eight north-central states.

https://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/...254168_1121915

The page says the offer is open until November 16. I looked at a few places and thought I would come back to this offer. When I did, yesterday (the 14th), I found that no bookings are possible. Instead, there is a note saying 'This offer is no longer available now.' Erm ... what happened to 'offer ends Friday'.

Lauren, can you shed any light on this?
Old Nov 15, 18, 4:09 am
cjd

Originally Posted by puchong View Post
According to the Hilton website, regarding the the Europe/ME/Africa sale: "Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels within the Hilton portfolio of brands in Europe, Middle East & Africa. Book between October 30th, 2018 and January 31st, 2019. Stays to be completed on weekends between November 2nd 2018 and May 29th, 2019 except as otherwise indicated."
Old Nov 18, 18, 4:43 am

I was also looking at the Asia sale which just disappeared. Last year it appeared to stay open longer although some hotels started to drop off. I was looking at the Conrad Tokyo and Osaka last year and managed to bag Tokyo. This year not so lucky so likely to be taking my booking elsewhere.
Old Nov 19, 18, 5:55 am

Japan and Korea flash sale for 72h will begin tomorrow at 1400 (JST)

hiltonhotels.jp/sale
flapland likes this.
Old Nov 19, 18, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by ichigen View Post
Japan and Korea flash sale for 72h will begin tomorrow at 1400 (JST)

hiltonhotels.jp/sale
Thanks for the heads up.
Old Nov 25, 18, 9:32 am

and again Asia gets 50% for Black Friday - North America gets nothing
Old Dec 13, 18, 4:41 am

and again a 35% for Asia and Pacific - nothing for NA since 6 months!
what a joke ...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: