Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aspire benefits?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2018, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
Aspire benefits?

I've read a lot but still confused. Just upgraded my Ascend card in late Oct. 250 airline I can you this year and plan on buying a SW 250 gift card and then will be able to it again in 2019. Free night? Will I get this in 2018 and then again when I renew the card. 250 resort fee is this like the airline credit and I'll be able to it in 2018 and again in 2019. Sorry about the noob questions. Thanks for any help.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by shanna135
I've read a lot but still confused. Just upgraded my Ascend card in late Oct. 250 airline I can you this year and plan on buying a SW 250 gift card and then will be able to it again in 2019. Free night? Will I get this in 2018 and then again when I renew the card. 250 resort fee is this like the airline credit and I'll be able to it in 2018 and again in 2019. Sorry about the noob questions. Thanks for any help.
Without mentioning what you want to buy, why not just log into Amex, go to your card account, and then do a Chat, and ask them what the cycle is for you for each benefit (one benefit at a time). Yes, you get to repeat these benefits "annually", but the specifics of what "annually" means are tied to the annual cycle of your card, which only Amex can tell you. And Amex has a good Chat service online, so why not use it (that way you get it in writing)?
Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
I called and got my answers. Thank you for your help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.