Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre {FRA} (France)

Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre {FRA} (France)

Old Oct 27, 18, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre {FRA} (France)

https://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...IGI/index.html

Haven't come across any threads on this new property, hoping someone may have some information regarding this property. How's the location, public transit access, etc. Anyone stay here yet?

TIA
Old Oct 28, 18, 8:13 am

Programs: HH D; IHG G
As far as transportation is concerned: hotel has only got 17 parking spaces - probably a cap placed upon the development by the local government. Hotel is one kilometer from the main railroad station. You could take la Lime, but luggage may be a problem.
Old Oct 28, 18, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Sold! I like an adventure, can't be any worser than a scooter in downtown Ho Chi Minh

Originally Posted by Sisosig View Post
As far as transportation is concerned: hotel has only got 17 parking spaces - probably a cap placed upon the development by the local government. Hotel is one kilometer from the main railroad station. You could take la Lime, but luggage may be a problem.
https://youtu.be/ZSsnRpz9sXg
Old Mar 18, 19, 7:38 pm

We're staying here in April, any updated reviews? I've never been to Bordeaux, is this in a good part of town or a hike from The Stuff? I probably should have asked that before I booked....
Old Apr 15, 19, 1:36 am

Checked in yesterday. Itís a new and lovely hotel with views of the river. We have a king junior suite, plenty of space in a corner room. Quiet, comfortable, great staff. Took about 10-15 minutes to stroll here from the train station, but I think we took the long way around. Not sure how far it is from the tram, but will find that out today.
hugolover likes this.
Old Apr 15, 19, 5:29 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Suzzin View Post
Checked in yesterday. Itís a new and lovely hotel with views of the river. We have a king junior suite, plenty of space in a corner room. Quiet, comfortable, great staff. Took about 10-15 minutes to stroll here from the train station, but I think we took the long way around. Not sure how far it is from the tram, but will find that out today.
Thank you for reporting your stay experiences!
I am looking forward to reading about your overall impressions. Have a great continuing of your stay.
Old Apr 17, 19, 5:33 am

The hotel is new, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is excellent, with cook to order eggs, bacon, baguettes and several coffee options. The only downside is that itís about a mile from the part of the city center that most tourists want to visit. There is a tram around the city, but the tram stop is about a half mile away. Thereís a ton of construction going on, and I suspect that within a few years the city will have spread to include the area where the hotel is. Iíd definitely recommend it if youíre there for business, and even as a tourist it was a pleasant walk along the river.

Search this Thread