Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:01 pm

just a data point... my 5000 LH miles finally got posted today (2 stays for 2500 miles each at the end of october 2018).... thank goodness.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 3:33 pm

Programs: United Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Six Continents Spire, Hilton Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I've also had a missing Diamond bonus of 250 points for an award stay post today from November, and it has also posted my milestone bonus of 10000 points for this stay. I can see these points in the itemized info for that stay but the total points has not yet updated. However, if I login to my Amex account and select my Hilton card then it shows the correct updated total with this 10250 points added.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 12:54 am

Programs: HH Diamond, A3 Gold (*G)
Yay, my award stay was fixed too. Now waiting for the milestone bonus for the 120th night in 2018
Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:32 am
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
I'm not sure how to really track the 2018 stays and the retro credit.

Long story short, as I posted in another thread, I wasn't given credit for a Homewood award stay. That one stay got me to requalifying. I was told it would eventually post. I now see the 250 Diamond bonus points (which wasn't there before)..But is there a way to see how many nights/stays I now have for 2018 without calling?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 8:51 am

Programs: HH Diamond, A3 Gold (*G)
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
I'm not sure how to really track the 2018 stays and the retro credit.

Long story short, as I posted in another thread, I wasn't given credit for a Homewood award stay. That one stay got me to requalifying. I was told it would eventually post. I now see the 250 Diamond bonus points (which wasn't there before)..But is there a way to see how many nights/stays I now have for 2018 without calling?
you can use chat at hilton.com
Old Jan 24, 2019, 3:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by felizdenovo
Yay, my award stay was fixed too. Now waiting for the milestone bonus for the 120th night in 2018
Err..it will be at 40th night of the year. Retro nights dont count to milestone bonuses.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 2:39 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
Hi, can someone tell me how they received the offer to upgrade from Ascend to Aspire? Was it email, or thorough the AMEX website, maybe via a banner, or was it under offers? Been looking out for an offer, but not sure if I am just missing it. Thanks guys.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 8:08 am

I think my 2017 rollover stays were finally credited to my 2018 qualifying activity because there are a bunch of "Rollover Credit Offer 2017" entries that just showed up in my history with a date of 12/31/2018.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 9:36 am

Still waiting for tons of points to reflect in my balance. The activity shows it, my Amex app shows correct balance also, but Hilton website balance not updating to reflect current balance. Waiting for points to show so I can book reward. -
Old Jan 25, 2019, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by gvaughn
Still waiting for tons of points to reflect in my balance. The activity shows it, my Amex app shows correct balance also, but Hilton website balance not updating to reflect current balance. Waiting for points to show so I can book reward. -
My total balance is incorrect too though the activity is correctly reflecting various transactions todate - some of which were from mid October. My status is now correct too. Still, I'm not exactly keen to use any points whether or not they are in my activity or total amount anyway until I'm sure that points would be redeposited without much of a do.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by MAXII
My total balance is incorrect too though the activity is correctly reflecting various transactions todate - some of which were from mid October. My status is now correct too. Still, I'm not exactly keen to use any points whether or not they are in my activity or total amount anyway until I'm sure that points would be redeposited without much of a do.
some of the points I’ve been waiting on were for a canceled reward stay...
Old Jan 25, 2019, 9:57 pm

FINALLY got my points to show in my account. Now I booked a reward and the points are still there. Hmmm...
Old Jan 26, 2019, 11:39 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by gvaughn
Now I booked a reward and the points are still there. Hmmm...
Same thing happened to me. Account wasn't debited for a couple of days for the reward reservation. And no "Your account has been updated" automatic email that used to come when you did a points reservation.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Logged into my account this morning to find out that the balance has dropped by over 74,000 points overnight, this is despite a reservation posting just over 5000 points yesterday.

I tried contacting them this morning via Twitter about this and the 2500 Lufthansa miles and more points that still haven’t showed up.

I got a patronising response asking me to clear cookies and update to the latest version of the app.

I’m getting really fed up of this bunch of d1c4heads, does anyone have an email address for anyone in charge of the Hilton honours program that I can seek resolution from?
Old Jan 31, 2019, 4:30 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by adobbing
Logged into my account this morning to find out that the balance has dropped by over 74,000 points overnight, this is despite a reservation posting just over 5000 points yesterday.

I tried contacting them this morning via Twitter about this and the 2500 Lufthansa miles and more points that still haven’t showed up.

I got a patronising response asking me to clear cookies and update to the latest version of the app.

I’m getting really fed up of this bunch of d1c4heads, does anyone have an email address for anyone in charge of the Hilton honours program that I can seek resolution from?
update!

Apparently the reduction in points is due to two reward reservations “I made” for Hilton Manila yesterday!

Just informed them that I made no such reservations, nor can I see any reservations on my account, this would appear to be some kind of fraud! I don’t know whether this is widespread, it may be worth checking on your own accounts.!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.