Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by RichH6109
Still no patches applied that fix the rollover stay issue. “Downgrade” to Gold looking increasingly likely.
Sucks doesn't it, same here although I did hit my 30th stay yesterday after a mattress run.....I still resent the fact I've lost two rollover stays though.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 7:21 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
This morning my account updated with my 30th stay ( yesterday at Birmingham ) , " congratulations on achieving diamond status " it says on my account page......I recommend taking screenshots of all bookings , points and stays in future!
Old Dec 23, 2018, 8:48 am

I'm still out 51k points as well as my status being incorrect.😞
Old Dec 23, 2018, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by MAXII
I'm still out 51k points as well as my status being incorrect.😞
​​​​​
Sucess😀 I turned to Twitter via DM & within 20 mins, my account is now where it should be.

Happy, happy, happy👍🌲🎅
wizla likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 1:25 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by MAXII
​​​​​
Sucess😀 I turned to Twitter via DM & within 20 mins, my account is now where it should be.

Happy, happy, happy👍🌲🎅
Twitter seems to work best via DM within 24hrs your account should be sorted. Just checked out today from another stay, hopefully by tomorrow everything posts fine, otherwise will be back on Twitter for me.
MAXII likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 7:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz PC, Hyatt Globalist, IGH Rewards Club Spire, HHonors Diamond
My Hiilton Honors status is now Gold with 0 stays to diamond. I haven't had a status below Diamond for about 8 or 9 years. Only got the Gold 80% bonus on my last stay even though I should have gotten the Diamond 100% bonus points. Am cancelling my reservations going forward until this is corrected.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 8:34 pm

I just tried DM on Twitter - I have called three times, emailed four and private messages Lauren twice here on this forum and still no help
it is frustrating - I have been one night short of diamond since 11/1. I had four different stays in November - all reward stays and not one of them have counted in my account.
When I call they say they are still working on the issue. Lauren states she has referred it for further review, and the emails just reply something that tells me they didn’t even read my message.
Beyond frustrated.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 11:46 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, A3 Gold (*G)
Same issue this morning here. GOLD with 115 nights this year)
Old Dec 24, 2018, 2:05 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by fjacobs

Twitter seems to work best via DM within 24hrs your account should be sorted. Just checked out today from another stay, hopefully by tomorrow everything posts fine, otherwise will be back on Twitter for me.
Stay and points both updated at midnight successfully, looks like if the system works how they want it to then its incredibly quick, hopefully they can sort out all issues soon.

I got another 1 night stay check-in tomorrow, if on Thursday everything posts fine, then I guess my account is happy with the new update.

Last edited by fjacobs; Dec 24, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Old Dec 24, 2018, 2:21 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
How long did points take to post (for use) after a stay before the update, and how does that compare to now?

I had a stay 12/13, and the points show on my recent activity, but my points balance hasn't increased, and my status tracker hasn't incremented by one yet. I usually don't check until the next time I sign in to book a stay, and by that time, my stays usually have credited by then.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 5:52 am

Programs: HH Diamond, A3 Gold (*G)
Got upgraded back to Diamond after a very long chat.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 6:38 am

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by diburning
How long did points take to post (for use) after a stay before the update, and how does that compare to now?

I had a stay 12/13, and the points show on my recent activity, but my points balance hasn't increased, and my status tracker hasn't incremented by one yet. I usually don't check until the next time I sign in to book a stay, and by that time, my stays usually have credited by then.
For me, before update as no less than 48 hours, and intermittently 72-ish hours -- with the stay always showing "Pending" for some period of time between appearing in my account and points actually posting.
Post update it has been (consistently, thus far) 24 hours and the "Pending" state appears to no longer exist/be suppressed.

That said, I'm not as confident about the update as I was: My 90-night milestone didn't post. Diamond Desk gave me BS about it being 30 days to post (despite the website saying 48 hours), and when I pushed them on it I got redirected to guest.correspondence@ which has been essentially unresponsive... But the 90-night milestone eventually showed up attached to the next stay. Not sure if that was automatic or manual intervention despite no acknowledgement.

The lack of consistency (e.g. the 80 night milestone also posted past 11/1 and I didn't have to fight for it) is not inspiring the confidence that I had been rebuilding.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 11:46 am

Save yourselves thd hassle of contacting the chat or even the diamond desk, this is just frustrating and time consuming, contacting the twitter ream proved to be the quickest and most efficient and accurate way.
I had few issues with MS bonus, latest stay posted but with incorrect details of points, nights and spend, the twitter team was able to resolve this within hours.

Good luck 👍
Old Dec 24, 2018, 7:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, VA Platinum
Originally Posted by alxir
My Hiilton Honors status is now Gold with 0 stays to diamond. I haven't had a status below Diamond for about 8 or 9 years. Only got the Gold 80% bonus on my last stay even though I should have gotten the Diamond 100% bonus points. Am cancelling my reservations going forward until this is corrected.
I would be reluctant to cancel bookings due to the chance of prices going up and the fact that a simple phone call should get this fixed. Plus ask for some points to help with situation.
Old Dec 24, 2018, 8:33 pm

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond, HHonors Diamond
I have still not received my stay and 5 nights for an award stay in New York November 1!! I have written the Diamond Desk about 15 times. They never read my questions, just reply that award stays doesn't give points. I have told in every email that I'm NOT asking for points.
I have also contacted the chat and talked to Lauren. But nothing happens. I need the 5 nights for my milestone bonus and also lifetime Diamond!
What I wonder is if I don't get it before January, how can I see if I get it next year? I find no place to see how many nights I have for the previous year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.