Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:17 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I did not get the points from DKB for November either.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:24 am

Is anyone else still experiencing delays with stays posting? I checked out from hotel last Friday morning & still nothing.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 8:50 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by diburning
Forward all your correspondence with customer service to C-level management at Hilton. Let them know that as a diamond, that this is unacceptable.
I agree, but I would note that it is unacceptable for any level of status.
diburning likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by HHonors OUTSIDER
Was the initial point booking before or after Oct 30?
I booked Sept. 23rd. Kicking myself because I cancelled only to save 2k points (I noticed the drop in points required; FCO Hilton). I rebooked, points were taken immediately.

​​​​​​ I'm also waiting for an ERewards transfer of 7k to appear. Once I hit the 6 week mark for those, next week, IIRC, I will begin to chase Hilton. In all, I'm out 58k points ATM.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by Orange.Man
Yes they will be able to sort it out. It's not difficult.
Since you claim to be familiar with the issues and the level of difficulty involved in correcting them, would you care to share the process required and the expected completion time? If none of the above is in fact accurate (and if you in fact have no credible knowledge about this situation), you would be well-served by refraining from denigrating those who express frustration in this thread.
diburning and wizla like this.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 12:10 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by cummino
Is anyone else still experiencing delays with stays posting? I checked out from hotel last Friday morning & still nothing.
Checked out Thursday and points, etc. posted Saturday morning.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 8:10 pm

Programs: United Premier 1k, Hertz Presidents Circle, Hilton Diamond
I've got a stay that I checked out of last Thursday and still haven't recieved my points.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:39 am
Suspended

Well, besides my certificate issue, I now have a points issue that is rather odd. I checked out yesterday and the points have already posted...however my overall balance has not increased....
Old Dec 12, 2018, 6:40 am

Programs: AA PLT PRO, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plt. Premier
Checked out on Nov 2nd still have not received my milestone points here is the story so far.

1. Sent a email about 15 days after checkout to diamond email addy, told to wait it can take 30 days,
2. Sent another email to diamond addy at about 35 days no responce.
3. Sent a tweet to hhonors they got back to me right away asking for account name etc looked good for a resolution
4. Hhonors gets back to me said they sent a email to diamond and wait 5 days
5. tweet back to hhonors after 6 days tell them II have not heard anything.
6. Hhonors tweets back - wait a few more days.

Pretty good customer service right there.
ashkale likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:29 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Have a points stay booked on purpose tomorrow will report back. Spg+Marriott looking good for next two years.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:34 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Check out 11th December.
Points posted (correctly !!) 12th December.
Stays/Nights counters also updated correctly.
Finally some good news.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
I'm having a terrible time trying to get points to appear from from HA account. I did
the transfer about 35 days ago and the points are gone from HA but not in HH yet. Numerous phone calls, chats, emails and I'm just getting a runaround. I have also had issues with recent point pooling transactions. They never work until a rep from HH does it manually. If you're lucky enough to get a rep to help.
The system is clearly broken.

Last edited by thebat; Dec 12, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Old Dec 12, 2018, 1:03 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Guys - I'm seeing a pattern forming here......it appears to me ( and I could very much be wrong ) that it's those outside Europe that are having issues with the accounts not updating with stays, points, etc.
Whilst I still have two rollover stays missing I have noticed that stays and points are appearing in my account sometimes just hours after check out in the last couple of weeks , definitely an improvement there.
I'm UK based and I'm wondering if this is just coincidental?.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 1:21 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by wizla
Guys - I'm seeing a pattern forming here......it appears to me ( and I could very much be wrong ) that it's those outside Europe that are having issues with the accounts not updating with stays, points, etc.
Whilst I still have two rollover stays missing I have noticed that stays and points are appearing in my account sometimes just hours after check out in the last couple of weeks , definitely an improvement there.
I'm UK based and I'm wondering if this is just coincidental?.
I’m UK based as well and recent stays have posted quickly and correctly, usually next day.

I am STILL missing the milestone bonus!

Also the last two stays that earned the 2500 Miles and More bonus miles, show the miles, but they haven’t got as far as Lufthansa yet!
Old Dec 12, 2018, 1:28 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List; Alaska MVPG; Hilton Diamond; Avis PreferredPlus; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite
Points, milestone bonus, and diamond status posted within 24-hours of my checkout on Dec 11 for a reward stay (points) at Hilton Waikoloa, HI.

Still waiting on 2,500 M&M points from a stay at the Hampton (Vegas/Henderson) completed Oct 28th. Hilton shows them correctly, but they haven’t posted at LH yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.