Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2018, 9:34 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
After not receiving acknowledgement (or the points) for my missing stay request submitted 9 days ago for stay from October 30 - November 3, I emailed Hilton Honors today. The stay was posted in 10 minutes. Kudos!
Old Nov 28, 2018, 12:53 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Had a stay in Europe one week ago and the points/stay credit have not yet posted. Two stays after than that one, both in USA, posted the day after check out.
Not a problem but I wonder what was this IT Update about.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
I am seeing a benefit to stays posting after the update.

As i believe it is a mistake i am not going to be too specific .
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:39 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
My Monday night UK- Edinburgh stay posted this morning, the day after.

Just need my 10k milestone bonus to post!
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:13 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by adobbing
My Monday night UK- Edinburgh stay posted this morning, the day after.

Just need my 10k milestone bonus to post!
Yep, my last 4 stays within the last couple of weeks posted almost immediately, can't complain about that one, just my two rollover stays I'm waiting on.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:31 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by wizla
Yep, my last 4 stays within the last couple of weeks posted almost immediately, can't complain about that one, just my two rollover stays I'm waiting on.
And my final batch of Lufthansa Miles and More morning miles from October!
The final 2 x 2500 seem to be taking far longer than the others, showing at the Hilton end, no sign so far at the M&M end.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 3:53 am

Like others, still waiting on a milestone bonus to post from 10 days ago, however also waiting on Hilton Credit Card points earned to be awarded, which is also over a week overdue from the date in the month they have always posted. I also now would like to cancel my Hilton Credit Card, however unsure if I should until the points post across. Anyone else waiting on overdue CC points?
Old Nov 29, 2018, 10:17 am

And my final batch of Lufthansa Miles and More morning miles from October!
The final 2 x 2500 seem to be taking far longer than the others, showing at the Hilton end, no sign so far at the M&M end.

Glad you will finally receive the M&M miles!

Two weeks after opening a case with the HH Diamond Desk I have received a mail asking which promo I am speaking about
Old Nov 29, 2018, 10:26 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by more4less
Glad you will finally receive the M&M miles!

Two weeks after opening a case with the HH Diamond Desk I have received a mail asking which promo I am speaking about
I haven’t received them yet!

I am waiting for my milestone bonus points to appear, before I then start chasing the M&M miles.

Still no sign of either and I got the cut and paste response when chasing the milestone bonus.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 10:37 am

I haven’t received them yet!

I am waiting for my milestone bonus points to appear, before I then start chasing the M&M miles.

Still no sign of either and I got the cut and paste response when chasing the milestone bonus.
If they show in your HH account sooner or later these will be credited in the M&M account.

My milestone bonus got credited together with the 40th night, aprox 24h after check out, however I still have one stay missing from 8 days ago, I will wait another week to contact the Diamond Desk
Old Nov 29, 2018, 11:15 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by more4less
If they show in your HH account sooner or later these will be credited in the M&M account.

My milestone bonus got credited together with the 40th night, aprox 24h after check out, however I still have one stay missing from 8 days ago, I will wait another week to contact the Diamond Desk
The M&M miles have been on my Hilton Honors account since 1st week in November, no sign on M&M though. Previously the transfer seemed like a couple of days.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 2:29 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by pazza2000
Like others, still waiting on a milestone bonus to post from 10 days ago, however also waiting on Hilton Credit Card points earned to be awarded, which is also over a week overdue from the date in the month they have always posted. I also now would like to cancel my Hilton Credit Card, however unsure if I should until the points post across. Anyone else waiting on overdue CC points?
My stay from 12 Nov triggered the milestone bonus after a couple of days. The milestone bonus points appeared with the base points and bonus points for that hotel stay. Still haven't received the Barclaycard Honors Visa points for this month yet.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 5:43 pm

Programs: United Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Six Continents Spire, Hilton Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I've had two stays (total of 5 nights) in last two weeks both fully using points in last two weeks. Both have posted in list of activity, but I have received no points (usually get myWay Diamond points), and neither have added to my 2018 cumulative stays and nights count.
My paid stays since update have processed correctly with points and adding to my 2018 stay and nights count, but I've still not received my milestone bonus for 40 nights that I hit almost a month ago.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 2:01 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Past stays and points activity showing now. Finally.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 3:09 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Newbie question, so easy on this please: Why do I have some stays posted but it shows zero points? Only correlation I can see that those stays are booked through corporate rates by travel agents, but they are all points-earning rates I know. Are the points probably updated later?
These were not shown at all during this IT update but now today popped up.

Thanks for insights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.