Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by lss250
I've got a stay coming up next week that's currently showing as cancelled. Should I worry? The hotel is booked so rebooking isn't an option.
Of course you should call, or at least I would.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by COSPILOT

Of course you should call, or at least I would.
I called the hotel directly - they said the stay is still showing up on their end as valid and couldn't find anything w/the cancellation code that's showing up on the app. Fingers crossed it's just an IT glitch.
COSPILOT likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 12:30 pm

Programs: AC SE
Missing a 10k milestone bonus here. I checked out on Nov. 15th, the points for the stay posted on the 17th but no 10k points anywhere despite the website/app recognizing that I hit 40 nights.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 2:05 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by jasdou
Missing a 10k milestone bonus here. I checked out on Nov. 15th, the points for the stay posted on the 17th but no 10k points anywhere despite the website/app recognizing that I hit 40 nights.
So am I !
Old Nov 19, 2018, 3:27 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lss250
I've got a stay coming up next week that's currently showing as cancelled. Should I worry? The hotel is booked so rebooking isn't an option.
I would be quite concerned. Have you tried calling the hotel directly?
Old Nov 20, 2018, 2:53 am

Programs: HH - Gold, BA - Blue
Well progress! My stays are now crediting however my incidental spend points aren't posting on reward stays.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 3:50 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond AA Platinum
Originally Posted by Orange.Man
Well progress! My stays are now crediting however my incidental spend points aren't posting on reward stays.
Mine weren't either, so I had to call. They found most and put them on my account. If this continues, and I have no reason to think it won't, being that the maintenance notification is gone, it will be a major pain in the butt moving forward.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 6:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
40 night milestone bonus now sorted following online chat this morning. Was told that points were going to be added manually. Points showed up in account within minutes.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
I must be hardheaded, but still trying to figure out what the “enhancements” are. Somebody mentioned up thread that their stay posted quicker, but have not seen a list of official changes if there is one.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:36 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by milesmilesmiles
I must be hardheaded, but still trying to figure out what the “enhancements” are. Somebody mentioned up thread that their stay posted quicker, but have not seen a list of official changes if there is one.
I was really hoping it would be easier to see when points have posted through points activity and where from. For example, when the points post from a stay but you still cant see the breakdown until a day or so later. I often find it hard to keep track and would prefer points activity to look more like a regular statement you might get from a Credit card.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have 2 stays from 3 weeks ago that haven’t posted. What’s interesting is I can access my account from the app but when i try to look at my points activity on the website i get an “Oops it’s us not you” message.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 12:07 pm

I’m getting a bit concerned about this. All my 2017 rollover stays are still missing and there’s not even a “we’re still working on it” holding response. Has anyone been given any timelines regarding when Hilton should be up to date? Q4 isn’t the best time for major IT maintenance when a year-end position is crucial.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:56 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by RichH6109
I’m getting a bit concerned about this. All my 2017 rollover stays are still missing and there’s not even a “we’re still working on it” holding response. Has anyone been given any timelines regarding when Hilton should be up to date? Q4 isn’t the best time for major IT maintenance when a year-end position is crucial.
Yep, completely with you....I'm the same, Lauren assures me they will be added but with the end of year approaching it's now getting concerning.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 2:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by RichH6109
Has anyone been given any timelines regarding when Hilton should be up to date? .

NO
Old Nov 22, 2018, 12:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Still no sign of the last two stays Miles and More miles from the recent promo arriving at Lufthansa Miles and More.
They show in my Hilton Honors account, but seem to be taking a long time to reach my M&M account.
Anybody else still waiting ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.