Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:12 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by lcohen999
Try going via www.hilton.com rather than via www.hiltonhonors.com
Still, pages like past bookings and points activity won‘t work.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:25 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
Lauren has always been more helpful to people when you PM her...
Very true. She helped me with missing stays this time and in the past has helped with several other issues. She is great about taking the time to research a problem if you PM her the details.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 10:03 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
I was able to get very quick help this morning from an online chat rep (which surprised me, because I don't usually find them helpful). She saw that a stay from November 7, which looked like it had posted with no points, had actually not posted, and she got it posted and got me the points within an hour.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 10:09 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by RachelDKT
I was able to get very quick help this morning from an online chat rep (which surprised me, because I don't usually find them helpful). She saw that a stay from November 7, which looked like it had posted with no points, had actually not posted, and she got it posted and got me the points within an hour.
Maybe I'll try the same thing. I have 2 stays from last week that have posted w/zero points and have not updated the stay counter. I hadn't thought about using online chat. Thanks for the idea.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 10:23 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi all,

Latest update..we are aware that some recently completed stays may not yet be showing up when you view your Hilton Honors account online. Please expect these to be reflected there shortly.

Thank you for your continued patience,
Lauren
Old Nov 12, 2018, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

Latest update..we are aware that some recently completed stays may not yet be showing up when you view your Hilton Honors account online. Please expect these to be reflected there shortly.

Lauren
What about points from cancelled award reservations????? Is there any definition of shortly? Not to be mean but Hilton has been using that term for 12 straight days.

Thanks
florens likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 11:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
What a bunch of ********. It‘s not just recent stays that are missing as suggested by the maintenance info but all stays! Who knows what shortly is supposed to mean. Weeks?

Last edited by florens; Nov 12, 2018 at 11:57 am
Old Nov 12, 2018, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by twitch76
Maybe some progress is being made. I just had a week-old stay finally post points to my account. It may be that my AmEx posting kicked the points processor.

I do still have a qualifying Miles&More 2,500 point bonus that should have posted from a stay two weeks ago, but hasn’t. (Stay completed on the 29th.) Has anyone had luck getting that adjustment made manually? Or am I out of luck?
I have two stays going back 1 - 2 weeks and neither's points have posted. However, my points from this month's AMEX Aspire spending have posted.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 1:26 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
Hi all,

Lauren
Thank you for the update ^ and would this apply to an e-rewards redemption as well as I did a redemption for 7,000 HH points on Oct , 31* which is still outstanding

*my bad as I knew about the I/T update but had a senior moment and redeemed instead of waiting
Old Nov 12, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Delta Skymiles
I just hit 60 nights last week and my 40K-point milestone bonus kicked in--so at least the new system is accurately processing the more recent enhancements to the program...also, the stays processed faster than the previous week's stays, so must be catching up
Old Nov 12, 2018, 2:39 pm

Programs: The Dastardly Quintet.
Originally Posted by PistonJockey
I just hit 60 nights last week and my 40K-point milestone bonus kicked in--so at least the new system is accurately processing the more recent enhancements to the program...also, the stays processed faster than the previous week's stays, so must be catching up
Lucky you! I hit 50 nights last week. ...got the congratulatory e-mail a couple days later, and the app shows 50 (now 51). However, neither the 10k "Milestone", nor the 1,000 "My Way" bonus points have posted for that stay. Points for the next stay (night 51) have shown "pending" for 4 days now. <sigh>

Last edited by NapaPatTours; Nov 12, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Old Nov 12, 2018, 3:18 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
1 of my 2 stays posted from the end of October. I can see the stay and it gave me 4000 points (from the diamond 1000 points and the bonuses) but no stay credit or points from the rate.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
I took the Diamond challenge this year. Before the IT update, the website correctly showed that I had Diamond status until 2020. Now it is saying that my status expires in 2019. Hopefully, it will fix itself. If not, I guess I call the Diamond desk.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 5:54 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond AA Platinum
As of now, still nothing on my end, but I wont book my remaining December hotels until it fixes. If it hasn't done so by next week, I will go with my backup program. Not sure I have seen anything like this for this extended period of time, as even SPG/Marriott worked on my end, quicker than this. You would think at this point, even manually they could have corrected most, starting with Diamond and working down.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 11:10 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by MileKing
Stay from 10/30 - 11/3 has not posted yet. Account points total increased by about 3500 points from this morning. No idea what this might be as no activity is listed, the 3500 points are far less points than expected for the recent stay (even before Gold or other bonuses are considered), and doesn't correspond with anything from HHonors AMEX. In addition, the app is showing me as 6 stays from Gold while the website has 8 stays from Gold. Hoping all of this will work itself out over the next week.
Stay from 10/30 - 11/3 still missing. 3500 points turned out to be one part of HHonors AMEX posting. The remainder posted as well so AMEX postings seem fine. App still showing 6 stays from Gold which differs from 8 stays being reported on website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.