Search

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2018, 3:32 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
Thanks for the update. As of a few minutes ago the Past Stays and Points Activity sections in my account are still missing 8 stays ranging from January thru mid-October. My points total and stay count are correct. I reported this problem yesterday to Customer Service. Do you have any idea when they are going to add back the data on all of these stays? I can't imagine that I'm the only one in this situation.

I just want to make sure that your IT department is aware of the problem and has a plan to fix it. Thanks again!

ETA: The missing stays were all there before the recent IT update so I'm assuming the update made them disappear.
Hi Westcoaster,

If it's not fixed in the next few days, send me a PM with the details and I can ask the team to look into this further.

Thank you!
Lauren
Old Nov 2, 2018, 3:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Thank you, Lauren. We are very lucky to have you here!
Old Nov 2, 2018, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative
Hi Westcoaster,

If it's not fixed in the next few days, send me a PM with the details and I can ask the team to look into this further.

Thank you!
Lauren
The available points total is apparently not looking at the correct place. Ie even though new bookings are deducting points from the new database, the points total shown online/ in app still reflect the total as If nothing deducted. If you try and book a reward it'll correctly deduct the points and issue the certificate. However once that's done the total available doesn't change. If you go and try and book another reward the system will act like you still have the same available balance. Its not till You click book it errors out (If true balance wasn't enough for the 2nd reward), saying you need to contact hotel.
Zurich likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 5:58 pm

Checked out last Friday and my stay showing up in my account but at 0 points and 0 stay. I'm hoping it will update quickly as I'll become gold after this stay posted and I have an upcoming reservation in a few days where I would like to enjoy the gold benefits.

Last edited by Bryant.Jr; Nov 2, 2018 at 6:11 pm
Old Nov 2, 2018, 8:39 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by Bryant.Jr
Checked out last Friday and my stay showing up in my account but at 0 points and 0 stay. I'm hoping it will update quickly as I'll become gold after this stay posted and I have an upcoming reservation in a few days where I would like to enjoy the gold benefits.
I asked the twitter team to upgrade my status so I could enjoy the benefits which they did and I am very happy about it as I am in the middle of a trip. Maybe you can try the same.
notquiteaff and kevinhd like this.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
All previous award stays no longer appear in the account history. The YTD nights total is correct but it’s not possible to review or confirm if the Lifetime night count is correct.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
All previous award stays no longer appear in the account history. The YTD nights total is correct but it’s not possible to review or confirm if the Lifetime night count is correct.
Where are you seeing Lifetime nights?
Old Nov 3, 2018, 8:46 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by BlueZebra
Where are you seeing Lifetime nights?
I’m not. I have confirmation of lifetime nights from a “priority letter” on a certain date and then I’ve been manually keeping track from that point.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
For me it's award stays (including cash plus points nights) plus at least one paid stay. Please report this problem to Customer Service. When I called the lady didn't want to report the problem and seemed to think that the fact that my stay count and total points were correct should be enough to satisfy me. I pushed and she did something but I didn't get a case number or anything.

It's great that we have Lauren to fall back on here but she shouldn't have to do the work that Customer Service should do, especially when Hilton IT created the problem in the first place.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My totals are correct - but Thursday checkout has not been credited (usually Friday checkouts get credited by Sunday for me). I also don't see any past award stays listed. Revenue stays seem fine.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 7:32 pm

My account is still showing pending for a cash stay earlier this week.
Shows the stay but no points, no 0, no pending for a points + cash stay last weekend.
And, of course the past rewards stays are missing, which make it difficult to make sure the points post correctly.

Do rewards nights OR cash+points nights count towards the milestone bonuses? If so, then mine isn't correct.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 7:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
delete
Old Nov 3, 2018, 11:22 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Anyone else having issues booking. Both app and site are telling call to book on various locations and dates. The new look site is pretty poor once you get into it as well.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 11:33 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
App problems, yes. Can‘t access bookings at all, it says „hotel requested not found“. And night / points count are still not updated (last update is from 27.10.) but I think it will need more time.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 12:56 am

This is the standard Saturday night outage. Give it a couple hours and you'll be able to book online again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.