Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton Inn by Hilton Chilliwack {CAN}

Hampton Inn by Hilton Chilliwack {CAN}

Old Oct 21, 2018, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Arrow Hampton Inn by Hilton Chilliwack {CAN}

Hampton Inn by Hilton Chilliwack

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

8050 Lickman Rd Chilliwack, BC CA V2R3Z9

Review: Hampton Inn Chilliwack BC (0 Photo)

This property is located in the industrial outskirts of Chilliwack a fair ways from the town centre. One of the attractions, shall we say, is a huge equipment auction venue. Very new and modern, it's one of the better HI properties we've stayed in (but also the first in .... 6 years)

Check In

Very fast and efficient. Snack package offered to elites, which we are no longer

Room

A newer room with the bed facing towards the outside wall. Chair and desk to one side, TV, microwave and fridge along the outside wall. Bathroom was the highlight, as it were. The bathtub is gone and there's a huge shower stall. Very nice. My wife thinks it is a better upgrade than when the curved shower rods first appeared

Service

Nice, friendy staff

Dining

Breakfast was fairly good, cereal, breads, waffles, hot breakfast. Standard fare I guess. Coffee was refreshed even in the late afternoon.

Out in the industrial outskirts of Chilliwack way to the west. Not much nearby. The driveway to the property indicates more buildings are planned but not being built as of yet. Nothing nearby other than a burger joint..

Overall

Very nice property if you happen to need to stay in the area
Review: Hampton Inn Chilliwack BC

Would you like to write a review on the Hampton Inn by Hilton Chilliwack?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.