Search

Question about reward stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M / hhonors
Question about reward stay

Good Evening,

please excuse the potential trivial/dumb question, but google didn’t came up with a definitive answer (but my google-fu may have failed me)

I do have 3 reward stays coming up (MIA, FLL and NAS) that were booked through the app and show up just fine with the respective confirmation number.

I have read that I need to print out the reward certificate to successfully check-in.

1.) Is the reward certificate the email I received for successful redemption?
2.) Is the print out still necessary? I would have assumed that the reservation is linked with the reward certificate but just want to confirm to prevent hassle during my honeymoon trip.

PS: This is my first redemption ever so I do not have any practical experience.

Appreciate the feedback.

Cheers

Old Oct 10, 2018, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
You do not need to print out anything.

Just check in like you would for a paid stay.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 2:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M / hhonors
Thank you! Appreciated!
Old Oct 11, 2018, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Just to follow up - the language is left over from going on a decade now when one absolutely needed the printed cert.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.