Next Hilton Promotion

Old Aug 13, 18, 9:15 am
  #1  
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Switzerland
Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Nordic Choice Hotels Silver, Avis Preferred Plus
Posts: 4,927
Next Hilton Promotion?

Hello

So the first promotion this year was the "Unlimited Points" offer and currently (until 9th September) there is a double points promotion, I was wondering what the next promotion could be like. Any guesses?
earlyriser likes this.

Last edited by florens; Aug 13, 18 at 9:26 am
florens is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 10:52 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Connecticut
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold
Posts: 313
Originally Posted by florens View Post
Hello

So the first promotion this year was the "Unlimited Points" offer and currently (until 9th September) there is a double points promotion, I was wondering what the next promotion could be like. Any guesses?
My guess is that it stays the same for the rest of the year.
san888 is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 11:17 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,090
Originally Posted by san888 View Post
My guess is that it stays the same for the rest of the year.
Yes. Thats what I heard double points until Dec 31.
HHonors OUTSIDER is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 11:18 am
  #4  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SEA
Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Posts: 13,554
How boring, unless they throw in a shorter bonus on top of that for part of the time.
Points Scrounger is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 11:45 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,090
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
How boring, unless they throw in a shorter bonus on top of that for part of the time.
Yes boring. The 2500 miles and more per stay promo is stackable and may help some.
HHonors OUTSIDER is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 11:49 am
  #6  
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Programs: Hilton Honors
Posts: 1,253
Hi all,

Details around the next promotion will be coming soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks!
Lauren
Hilton Honors Ambassador is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 12:37 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: SW Florida
Programs: HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Bonvoy, Choice, IHG
Posts: 227
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative View Post
Hi all,

Details around the next promotion will be coming soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks!
Lauren
I am looking forward to the announcement!!
Staley Cornell is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 2:02 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: rural Indiana - IND
Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Posts: 827
Originally Posted by Staley Cornell View Post
I am looking forward to the announcement!!
I see you shiver with anticipation

LostInAmerica is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 2:11 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: SW Florida
Programs: HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Bonvoy, Choice, IHG
Posts: 227
Originally Posted by LostInAmerica View Post
I see you shiver with anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwnbcxBuzI
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Love this!!!!!
Staley Cornell is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 5:04 pm
  #10  
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Programs: Accor Silver, HH D, BA Silver
Posts: 5,296
Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative View Post
Hi all,

Details around the next promotion will be coming soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks!
Lauren


Would that be this promotion Lauren? (that I received via email tonight)...

Link: https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/H...l?id=129180516

T's and C's:

Offer is valid for Hilton Honors Members between May 17, 2018 and December 15, 2018. Each Hilton Honors Member is eligible to receive 2,500 Bonus Points for each non-Hilton Honors Member referral who signs up for the Hilton Honors Program and completes at least one stay before December 15, 2018. This offer can be sent to any number of recipients, however Bonus Point offer can only be earned up to 8 times (for up to 8 non-Hilton Honors Member referrals who sign up for Hilton Honors and complete one stay before December 15, 2018), or up to a total of 20,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Each non-Hilton Honors Member referral that signs up for Hilton Honors and completes at least one stay before December 15, 2018 will also receive 2,500 Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not qualify towards tier qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account. Offer cannot be combined with other select offers. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions, available at HiltonHonors.com/terms.

Or has this been posted already somewhere else?

Safe travels everyone.
BotB is offline  
Old Aug 15, 18, 5:47 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,842
Originally Posted by BotB View Post


Would that be this promotion Lauren? (that I received via email tonight)...

Link: https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/H...l?id=129180516

T's and C's:

Offer is valid for Hilton Honors Members between May 17, 2018 and December 15, 2018. Each Hilton Honors Member is eligible to receive 2,500 Bonus Points for each non-Hilton Honors Member referral who signs up for the Hilton Honors Program and completes at least one stay before December 15, 2018. This offer can be sent to any number of recipients, however Bonus Point offer can only be earned up to 8 times (for up to 8 non-Hilton Honors Member referrals who sign up for Hilton Honors and complete one stay before December 15, 2018), or up to a total of 20,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Each non-Hilton Honors Member referral that signs up for Hilton Honors and completes at least one stay before December 15, 2018 will also receive 2,500 Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not qualify towards tier qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account. Offer cannot be combined with other select offers. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions, available at HiltonHonors.com/terms.

Or has this been posted already somewhere else?

Safe travels everyone.
Totally separate from usual “quarterly” promos.
smmrfld is offline  
Old Aug 16, 18, 3:41 am
  #12  
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Switzerland
Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Nordic Choice Hotels Silver, Avis Preferred Plus
Posts: 4,927
Originally Posted by BotB View Post

Would that be this promotion Lauren? (that I received via email tonight)...

Link: https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/H...l?id=129180516

T's and C's:

Offer is valid for Hilton Honors Members between May 17, 2018 and December 15, 2018. Each Hilton Honors Member is eligible to receive 2,500 Bonus Points for each non-Hilton Honors Member referral who signs up for the Hilton Honors Program and completes at least one stay before December 15, 2018. This offer can be sent to any number of recipients, however Bonus Point offer can only be earned up to 8 times (for up to 8 non-Hilton Honors Member referrals who sign up for Hilton Honors and complete one stay before December 15, 2018), or up to a total of 20,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Each non-Hilton Honors Member referral that signs up for Hilton Honors and completes at least one stay before December 15, 2018 will also receive 2,500 Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not qualify towards tier qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account. Offer cannot be combined with other select offers. Hilton Honors™ membership, earning of Points and redemption of Points are subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions, available at HiltonHonors.com/terms.

Or has this been posted already somewhere else?

Safe travels everyone.
Ah, I got the same e-mail and I am wondering why I only got it now when the offer has been valid for a few months already...
florens is offline  
Old Aug 16, 18, 7:55 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Barcelona, London, on a plane
Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Posts: 8,578
Originally Posted by san888 View Post
My guess is that it stays the same for the rest of the year.
Surely Hilton wouldn't extend the current double points promo until 9th September only to then repeat the same promo until year end.

Something different... perhaps more stay or night based.
craigthemif is offline  
Old Aug 16, 18, 8:52 am
  #14  
Accor Contributor BadgeHilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Programs: Accor Silver, HH D, BA Silver
Posts: 5,296
Originally Posted by smmrfld View Post

Totally separate from usual “quarterly” promos.
True, however, still a promo for points and seems to fit the latest pattern of one size fits all quarterly promo with many shorter targeted promos running in conjunction. Obviously hope the next quarter promo is not an extension on double points as typically about a third less points compared to last promotion for my stay habits. I'm promiscuous, so I'll take any and all promos please!

Originally Posted by florens View Post
Ah, I got the same e-mail and I am wondering why I only got it now when the offer has been valid for a few months already...
Me too...better late than never though, hoping to get some points from this still.

Safe travels.
BotB is offline  
Old Aug 16, 18, 9:52 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pacific Northwest
Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVP, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, IHG Plat, ...
Posts: 9,842
Originally Posted by BotB View Post
Me too...better late than never though, hoping to get some points from this still.
Meh, I am not going to become a spammer on Hilton's behalf, flooding my colleagues, friends and family with requests to join Honors and stay with them by Dec 15. I really hate it when "friends" fall for some MLM scheme and try to pitch me crap on FB or talk me into attending some "tupperware" house party.
florens likes this.
notquiteaff is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: